Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here (1200 Views)

Abuja Gadget Market - Abuja Residents Pls Post Here / Urgently Need A 40k Laptop. Pls Post Your Offer / Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here by Kindy: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
Nairalanders,
Please, post your NIIT Scholarship Result and course you have chosen here.

I scored A++ and I want to learn CCNA (CISCO), and they said I would pay N110,000 (pls is there any other hidden fees to be paid after this N110,000).

Please, advise me on PROGRAMMING AND ORACLE, I wanted to do the programming or CCNA, please, kindly advise me.

Also, what is the highest score grade.

Please, post yours and comments here.

One Love.
Kindy
Re: Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here by hayprof(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2009
I think A++ is the highest score and u r paying pretty low, compare to some1 with A+ that will pay close to 140grand or even up to 170k.

N.B: this is a wrong thread to post/discuss such, do move it to the Educational section.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Used Packard Bell Laptop For Sale,: Pictures Included,: / 5 Pieces Of Brand New Multilinks 3g Modem For Sale / Asus Laptop 17" 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.