Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Airtickets From Lagos To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airtickets From Lagos To London (815 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtickets From Lagos To London by akeem1969: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
I NEED A CHEAP AIR FARE FROM LAGOS TO LONDON, PLS HELP
Re: Airtickets From Lagos To London by noblegas2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
aiite man, hola me on johnny_fleet@yahoo.com
Re: Airtickets From Lagos To London by WAVixen: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2009
are you an agent?
Re: Airtickets From Lagos To London by emmy4naira(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
it is good to let the poster know that at this time in nigeria, we are in peak season and the flight to london can be very high, thus l will adivce that the poster wait till around septemeber to october and by then we can talk of cheaper fare, u can contact me on 07038230351 for further explanation

emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Help! We Need Accomodation In Seychelles! Best Prices Pls! / Need A Visa To China? / Flight History Of The Dana Crashed Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.