Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (35609 Views)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by activatenigeria: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by PapaBrowne(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Redoil: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
I am using triump 3310 please somebody should tell me how to operate it so that i can watch the video

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by freshness2020: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let the fresh air flow!

33 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by warripekin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wow ! Interesting, very interesting. Lovely adventure. But this guy self, u were going to see a girl and u were busy toasting all d girls in the train. U must be okoasawo . Gej try.

44 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by clevvermind(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan is making things easy for everybody.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by IGBOSON1: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
ActivateNigeria is toastmaster-general!

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Transformation, now that is what i want to see.

Airports built, Railways built, roads built. Infrastructures everywhere.

Ride on Jonathan, the wise ones know transformation when they see it.

Only a fool would go back to eat his vomit and call it "change" of diet!

These old men in Nigeria constitute 80% of the problem.

Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Oyegun, Babangida, Danjuma, Anenih ( grin)... make una leave Nigeria alone. Nigeria is not your personal property.

163 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by ola6: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
wink
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by jmaine: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lovely, and the APC presidential candidate was lying that there was nothing on ground . . . . . grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by nwafuluozoh: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fresh air! Vote GEJ for more of these good things to come.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by BlackPikiN(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Watched the video and I enjoyed it. It's a journey and hopefully we will get there.

Jonathan's team have demonstrated the zeal to make this sector work.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by ozoigbondu: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
#Team Fresh AIR grin

Let the fresh contuine to breeze through nigeria removing the stench of ancient men rule

One senile old man has the guts to say train sector is not working while weeds overgrew trains during his tenure tongue

SAI GEJ/SAMBO
KAI ANCIENT BUHARAM

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by BlackPikiN(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lalasticlala abeg front page

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Trending(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
u travel go meet gal u come dey announce am
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by hazyfm1: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
HMMMM
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mumumugu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
So jonathan fufilled one promise afterall

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
SO I NEVER BOOK SHA
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Brymo: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
nice diary storitela. Steve is doing a good job

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by aviazuva: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Age has great advantage over youth
In wisdom and in reasoning thats the truth
The aged may be outrun but not outreasoned.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by endy23(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Later some very folish peeps in naira land will b saying gej has done nothing and clueless, I always know all of them are clueless tho

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by CaptainAmerica1: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Doesn't stop me from voting him out.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by 5p1naz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
pls buy an external mic and your journalism will sound & look more professional

good one though
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
this is goodnews
Apc take note

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by martincbarton: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mencade4: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying
amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by chelseabmw(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ till 2019

God bless us all

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo) / He Was Deported On Arriving UK. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.