Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases (482 Views)

Facebook User Advises Ladies To Always Smell Their Panties After Pulling It Off! / Video : Nigerian Girls' Pubic Hair Will Be Enough For A Guy To Use For Dreadlock / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases by hearts6055(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
When I say artificial hair, I don't mean those you see on barbie dolls, I mean the one that your mum and your sister puts on her head most of the time. Artificial hair is a trending feature in most African women's lives, you barely see an African woman with her own hair (many without it do exist though).

But am not here to blabber about the obsession of women with Brazilian and Italian weavons, am here to talk about how it affects my olfactory organ.

Hair Styles and Colours

These weavons of different kinds and of different countries has different scents and smells and I have noticed some of them just by walking past, sitting close and hugging these girls and also from experiences of some fellows who did well to share it with me.

Lets get down to it

The Old Man Smell

Truth be told ladies, some of your hair smells as if it been used for years. I mean you wore it for Christmas, after that two week celebration you pulled it and kept it, then you wore it for Valentine week, then you wore it for Easter week, even on October 1st, you have been repeating this cycle and the hair now smells like an old man.

The Normal New Smell

read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/04/the-smell-of-nigerian-girls-artificial.html

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Call Up Letter / Is It Wrong To Ask For Her Nairaland Username? / PHCN Staff Pictured Using His Hand To Straighten Electrical Wires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.