Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Get Out Of Poverty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Out Of Poverty (614 Views)

The Only Way I Know Out Of Poverty. / The Riches Of Poverty, 7 Facts About Life. / What Is The Real Meaning Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Out Of Poverty by Niggerya: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
I see many people crying over their economic situation.
Why bother with Nigeria? It's where I live but I don't have to be broke & poor like most people.

We are not more stupid than in other countries. And most of us are better workers.

I've been in Europe in several companies and people there just try to avoid work, waste the time, hide from superiors, drink 4 coffees (with chit-chat with co-workers), smoke 30 cigarettes just to get their 8 hours pass as quickly as possible.

We can do whatever we can for people in rich countries.

1. You have some skill? Or some knowledge or experience?
My brother is good at creating computer graphics, he's somewhat skilled with making websites.

So he sell his skills to people from rich countries.
Instant signup and you have access to 10,000,000 tasks, each valued at 200-1000$ like make a website, make a logo, copywritting texts ...you can have any of those. It's instant.
Biggest jobs/task marketplace:

visit:
Jobs market

2. I'm not tech savvy as my brother is. But unlike him, I can swallow my pride.
I'm not ashamed of what I do. It bring no harm to me and I make more money in 1 day than most of Nigerians in month.
I'm a Webcam model. And I'm not the pretiest princess. I just make good show and I'm kind to viewers, give them smile.
OK, this might not be for you. Just skip this part if you don't like it.

visit:
How to earn fortune with webcam

3. Make Instagram, post hot chicks there, socialize and connect to other people. Or make Instagram of your own sexy photos (just peak of tits is enough to get thousands of followers)
Build a fanbase (within few weeks, you can have 50,000 Instagram followers).
Promote webcam website on your Instagram like I do (when I'm not broadcasting myself).
You will get 25% of what people spend tipping the models.

I have referred 1580 people to this webcam website in past 6 months from 3 of my Instagram accounts and some forums I'm member of.
Yes, maybe 1400 of those people which did sign-up under me never spent a penny.
But the remaining 150-200 are from USA, Germany, United Kingdom ... and they spend thousands of dollars each month, bringing me 1500-2000$ monthly commission.

visit:
Earn fortune promoting webcam websites all over internet

So what? Do you think you're smarter than an average girl, playing filthy games in front of webcam? Do you have Mercedes A fully loaded? And Mazda MX-5 for summer ride?
Prove it.
Re: Get Out Of Poverty by Niggerya: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
You can also sell wooden decorations to westeners on Etsy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Married To The Right Person / New CCNA Cyber Ops : Are You Ready For Security Analysis ? / Wake Up Call (mid-year Motivation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.