Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? (873 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? by smcotty(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
GOD IS NOT DEAD

Freshman university student Josh Wheaton attends a philosophy class, where the uncompromising Professor Radisson requires all students to submit a signed statement that the "God is dead" and never existed. When Josh refuses due to his own Christian beliefs, the Professor challenges him to defend his position that his God is real - which leads to a series of confrontational presentations between himself and the professor, with the class as jury. Josh's plans to go to law school depend on not failing this class. Josh's fellow Christian girlfriend urges him not to throw away his future with this meaningless action of defiance. At the same time, Pastor Dave and African missionary Jude attempt to leave town on a trip, but are hindered by curious incidents. Student Ayisha is at odds with her father's conservative Muslim religious principles. Hotshot businessman Mark acts cynically towards his mentally ill mother, while his famous leftist blogger girlfriend receives bad news from a doctor.

GRACE UNPLUGGED

Grace Unplugged is an Inspirational movie starring Amanda "AJ" Michalka as 18 year old Christian singer/songwriter, Grace Rose Trey. Beautiful, highly talented and restless, Grace is so far undiscovered outside church. She performs there each Sunday with her gifted father Johnny, the praise music director at Freedom Community Chapel, a small town Alabama church. A former rock star, Johnny Trey charted a Billboard number one single 20 years before. When the hits stopped coming he crash landed hard, a one hit wonder. Johnny found Christ and a new life for his family, far from the Hollywood Hills. One day without warning, Grace leaves for Los Angeles. She has landed a record deal with the help of Johnny's ruthless former manager and producer Frank "Mossy" Mostin. Mossy sees in Grace a potential pop superstar - the next Katy Perry. Cutting off contact with her parents, Grace seems prepared to walk away from her Christian faith and music to achieve her long-suppressed fantasy of Hollywood super stardom. Will the experience cause her to reject her faith, or rediscover it?

Re: God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? by Benbisco(f): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
smcotty:
GOD IS NOT DEAD

Freshman university student Josh Wheaton attends a philosophy class, where the uncompromising Professor Radisson requires all students to submit a signed statement that the "God is dead" and never existed. When Josh refuses due to his own Christian beliefs, the Professor challenges him to defend his position that his God is real - which leads to a series of confrontational presentations between himself and the professor, with the class as jury. Josh's plans to go to law school depend on not failing this class. Josh's fellow Christian girlfriend urges him not to throw away his future with this meaningless action of defiance. At the same time, Pastor Dave and African missionary Jude attempt to leave town on a trip, but are hindered by curious incidents. Student Ayisha is at odds with her father's conservative Muslim religious principles. Hotshot businessman Mark acts cynically towards his mentally ill mother, while his famous leftist blogger girlfriend receives bad news from a doctor.

GRACE UNPLUGGED

Grace Unplugged is an Inspirational movie starring Amanda "AJ" Michalka as 18 year old Christian singer/songwriter, Grace Rose Trey. Beautiful, highly talented and restless, Grace is so far undiscovered outside church. She performs there each Sunday with her gifted father Johnny, the praise music director at Freedom Community Chapel, a small town Alabama church. A former rock star, Johnny Trey charted a Billboard number one single 20 years before. When the hits stopped coming he crash landed hard, a one hit wonder. Johnny found Christ and a new life for his family, far from the Hollywood Hills. One day without warning, Grace leaves for Los Angeles. She has landed a record deal with the help of Johnny's ruthless former manager and producer Frank "Mossy" Mostin. Mossy sees in Grace a potential pop superstar - the next Katy Perry. Cutting off contact with her parents, Grace seems prepared to walk away from her Christian faith and music to achieve her long-suppressed fantasy of Hollywood super stardom. Will the experience cause her to reject her faith, or rediscover it?

@ smcotty, where can I get these and other Christian American movies to buy?
Re: God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? by smcotty(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Benbisco:

@ smcotty, where can I get these and other Christian American movies to buy?

well i watched them both wen i went to visit a frnd in lag, tot i could buy them abuja buh till date im yet to see whr to buy them, someone said i should check in cinema movie box
Re: God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? by kristen12(f): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2016
I've not watched grace unplugged but I really like Gods not dead and can watch it over and over again.
Re: God Is Not Dead OR Grace Unplugge??? by sumon234: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Really great share mate. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / 'I Want To F×ck!!' Sex Starved Lady Cries Out Amids Lockdown / Nollywood Sci-fi Movie 'ratnik' To Premier In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.