Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Married In School, Single At Home. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home. (463 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Married In School, Single At Home / Married At School, Single At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home. by gidimasters(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend (student) in their various off camp hostels is
becoming very alarming.

Sometimes, its a pity seeing a
beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room
mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her mouth to tell you that the boy is her fiancé.

You are in school, every weekend you disappeared into tin air and return Sunday evening or
Monday morning in the name of spending time with your boyfriend, keep flying, a day is coming that your wings will be so broken on the high way!.. You know what
that means...

You leave home telling your parents that you are resuming school only for you to now hang on
the road camping for weeks in his place before you finally return to school, you are doomed I must tell
you... See!...

99.0% of Campus relationships end at the school gate. Stop fooling yourself.

Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy
as your room mate, ask yourself this questions;

why am i in school?
Does this boy has a plan for his
future?Let alone yours!
What advice will i give to my children in future?
Where will this wrong relationship
take me to?

*i weep for the young ladies * you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behavior. Its bad!!!!
L- I- F- E !!!

Over time I've discovered there is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life.

Our tracks are different and our durations are different. The only thing we have in common is the same umpire.
For instance, one person graduates at age 20 and struggles for another 5 years to get a job; another might graduate at 25 and get a job immediately.

One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of children; another lady probably after having series of
abortions in her past, becomes a mother almost immediately
after marriage.

A fellow becomes MD at 38 and dies at 56; another becomes MD at 55 and lives to 90.
What a life!

Life is full of twists, turns, ups and downs and many more surprises and disappointments. Life offers each and everyone of us different
opportunities; and once an opportunity is lost, it's gone forever
except by the grace of God.

It is up to each one of us to patiently prepare, wait, recognise and utilize every opportunity. We learn on the way.

No one has it all or knows it all.
There is a reason why we all don't fall at the same time.
It is so that when one is down, weak and discouraged, the other who is strong can encourage and lift the other person.

God never promises that the road would be easy, but he promised never to leave or forsake us.

Although life is complicated, let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all out
for our good (even if it doesn't make sense now).

Whatever trials, challenges or down times we face, all shall pass, and in due course, we will be up and
strong again to lift up those who may be down around us.

This post will surely help someone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home. by krak101(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP this social vice no be today. grin

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Sacks Student Union Government, Demands Indemnity From All Parents / Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination / Please Help Don’t Let Me Fail My Cia Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.