Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars (2681 Views)

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by deekaybeatz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
The super star artiste 'showed us the money' on snapchat. Life is all about the money according to obo

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by chocolateme(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nnaa well done. It's strange to admit but I have always felt indifferent about Wizkid, not hate tho but since his issues with Linda started and ended, it seemed I come like him x2 now.

Come oo
Has he gone back to his life of kiddies Co?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by shadrama(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
easy bro, nowadays life is too hard to spend extravagantly.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Nnaa well done. It's strange to admit but I have always felt indifferent about Wizkid, not hate tho but since his issues with Linda started and ended, it seemed I come like him x2 now.

Come oo
Has he gone back to his life of kiddies Co?
Antee, are you sure its not the dollars that is playing suwe with your head like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by tempest01(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Go and build house

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by osualaernest(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
and so
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by chocolateme(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Antee, are you sure its not the dollars that is playing suwe with your head like this grin
i've been waiting for you to quote me. Do you think that this is the first time that this kid is displaying his childishness with money even though he has fathered a child? When you are done with the assignment, you come and submit it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
chocolateme:
i've been waiting for you to quote me. Do you think that this is the first time that this kid is displaying his childishness with money even though he has fathered a child? When you are done with the assignment, you come and submit it.
You actually was waiting for me or just a random quote? My guesş is the latter. So, whats your point/stress exactly, am şo confuse İts not a very good option to take panadol for another man ş headache you know. And and, I dont take my assignments home. I do it right on the spot and submit!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very soon he won't display wads of dollar bill anymore, instead he would be dis playing the chinese yuan
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by eazysally: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by buharisbae(f): 1:16am On Apr 20, 2016
people be hating on Linda b'coz she is showing off bags and shoe
buh wah do they have to say to wizkid HE IS LIVING LIFE
Nigeria will not change till we change our mentality
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by enoch273: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Anyone can show wads of dollars, success is not about climbing the top of a G-wagon and taking a selfie with the caption "my new toy". I measure your success with how many people one has helped so far.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Qualer: 4:42am On Apr 20, 2016
chocolateme:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by chocolateme(f): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
You actually was waiting for me or just a random quote? My guesş is the latter. So, whats your point/stress exactly, am şo confuse İts not a very good option to take panadol for another man ş headache you know. And and, I dont take my assignments home. I do it right on the spot and submit!
nice smart one here.. I mark you alpha, good and excellent, ten over ten..
As for paracetamol and tramadol, you should not take it on my behalf again by quoting my posts ok? Others saw the post and chose to ignore it because it is my post my business my headache. Thanks boo
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2016
chocolateme:
nice smart one here.. I mark you alpha, good and excellent, ten over ten..
As for paracetamol and tramadol, you should not take it on my behalf again by quoting my posts ok? Others saw the post and chose to ignore it because it is my post my business my headache. Thanks boo
The thing is, I dont fancy teachers who wont accept the obvious fact that their student is greater than them. Always looking to break his spirit even after marking him well. But you know what? I am made for all possible contigencies. Good a.m
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by chocolateme(f): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
The thing is, I dont fancy teachers who wont accept the obvious fact that their student is greater than them. Always looking to break his spirit even after marking him well. But you know what? I am made for all possible contigencies. Good a.m
sorry for hurting U,Truly ok?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
chocolateme:
sorry for hurting U,Truly ok?
Hurting me? Naarh, you didnt. You was just going against my post which is a normal, natural, and healthy thing to do. smiley
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Afrok(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Congratulations to him... paracetamol is no longer #20, its now expensive so I can't take it on his behalf undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by chocolateme(f): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Hurting me? Naarh, you didnt. You was just going against my post which is a normal, natural, and healthy thing to do. smiley
ok it's ok now right, truce?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
chocolateme:
ok it's ok now right, truce?
We wasnt fighting before but...

Hell yeah! This is for yöu cheesy

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness? See The Over-sized Rag This Lady Wore To A Club / Photo: Adekunle Gold Shares #throwback Of His NYSC Days / USA Based Nollywood Actress Georgina Onuoha Release Hot Promo Pictures.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.