Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! (21110 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Buy Your New Brand Bajaj Boxer At An Updated Price From Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Pwayne2016(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
And diz is in Nnewi one sane pesin called Village

God heal some people from Disease called Hatred and envy

3 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by christopher123(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Where are the idiots that said that INOSSON is coupling. I look at them and laugh. I am an Nnewi amn and I know the tech prowess of Igbo nation.

Otolo gbagbuo ndi osu imi

5 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
obailala:
I keep saying it, IVM needs a lot more adverts and a lot of re-branding to fit into the world and get to the great height it ought to get to. It's a shame that in 2016, they still have glaring typos on the frontpage of their website, it's sad.

Shift abeg bad belle crew. Of all the positives seen in this mouth-watering video...serious manufacturing going on, it was only typos that you saw? SMH...a lot of sick people in this country!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by oilsuop: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
Where are the idiots that said that INOSSON is coupling. I look at them and laugh. I am an Nnewi amn and I know the tech prowess of Igbo nation.

Otolo gbagbuo ndi osu imi
people like. Madcow diseases.okija juju etc sad
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Uduak2019:

Shift abeg bad belle crew...of all the positives seen in this mouth-watering video...serious manufacturing going on, it was only typos that you saw? SMH...a lot of sick people in this country!
Bro, I am obviously not the sick, paranoid, deluded twerp here. I pointed out things which I believe can make a great enterprise greater, but only a foolish soul thinks everyone they meet online must be an idiotic tribalist who turns everything into a fight. Gerrarrahia!
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by christopher123(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
OK na

oilsuop:
people like. Madcow diseases.okija juju etc sad
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by MrGerald(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
asorocker:
How do you cause an industrial revolution with this, simply declare it as the official car of anambra state first then the entire south east and the entire east, grow the industry with patronage from the transport companies of which igbos control and and from the state, federal and local government.

Produce cars customised for the different states and regions of the country .
Produce cars that are heat resistant and can keep cool under extreme heat for the North and cars that are corrosion resistant and can withstand floods for the coastal states
Reach out to other states in the north and Lagos through very effective sales and marketing strategy.
Strategies on how to penetrate the neighboring countries, support the brand with reward for loyalty and very good after sales support.
telling him what he don't know already or rather have not started, I see envy here and there

1 Like

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
colossus2:

Your raised concrete points which I concur with.
If the brand to be discussed here isn't Innoson but rather Toyota or Honda, will it be cool to keep it in the politics section instead of cartalk?
Take for instance Innoson (we can substitute it for tecno) makes mobile phones and French TV decides to pay a visit. You sure do know it will fall under the phone section.
Funny enough the thread is now in Autos section.
If Toyota or Honda opens a plant in Nigeria, it will definitely be in the politics section not Auto section. If Tecno chooses to start manufacturing in Nigeria, that's a development issue not a phone talk. Better still a business issue not a phone issue. In fact from now on, we can proceed to talk about fuel scarcity in the car section and gadgets section (for generators)

2 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by PRXPERT: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
obailala:
Bro, I am obviously not the sick, paranoid, deluded twerp here. I pointed out things which I believe can make a great enterprise greater, but only a foolish soul thinks everyone they meet online must be an idiotic tribalist who turns everything into a fight. Gerrarrahia!
you are not only a liar but a hypocrite.. and functional one at that. you have repeatedly claimed to be igbo, whereas I have never seen anything in your post that point at that.. I dare you screen grab the typo and paste it here.. even cnn had made worse mistakes, and that is your basis for condemning them, mind I'm also a staunch critic of innoson, but you are deceiving yourself oye ofe mmanu like you.. Another stop claiming intelligent you very far from it..

4 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by sorepco(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
What envy is it?

Uduak2019:
vy

Stay off my mention with your envy!
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by macaranta(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Confirmed production line,not assembly line.Kudos IVM

2 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by redcliff: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
I never used to be a proponent of breaking up nigeria but i think i am now super supportive of it over time. Igbos are being held back by the stuopid entity called nigeria. Many other tribes would have heartache watching this video. The hate for igbos by other tribe in this country is very unprecedented. They should please let us go and forge our destinies ourselves. NIGERIA is not working at all....

5 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Rexyl(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
what the country needs is industrial growth and development. May the country witness the season massive manufacturing and industrialisation.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by costandi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
kingwiz:
go sidon one place,,wetin mek u igbo
Anu mpama!!

2 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by manny4life(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pwayne2016:
And diz is in Nnewi one sane pesin called Village

God heal some people from Disease called Hatred and envy

Don't mind the dude @lolzzzz, where is he when you need him?
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Masterclass32: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
redcliff:
I never used to be a proponent of breaking up nigeria but i think i am now super supportive of it over time. Igbos are being held nack by the stuopid entity called nigeria. Many other tribes would have heartache watching this video. The hate for igbos by other tribe in this country is very unprecedented. They should please let is ho and forge our destinies ourselves. NIGERIA is not working at all....

Nigeria will start working soon.

May God continue to bless Innoson.

1 Like

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by kingwiz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
costandi:
Anu mpama!!
e blame kwannu gi??
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Masterclass32: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexyl:
what the country needs is industrial growth and development. May the country witness the season massive manufacturing and industrialisation.

The country will indeed witness it SOON.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by obailala(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
you are not only a liar but a hypocrite.. and functional one at that. you have repeatedly claimed to be igbo, whereas I have never seen anything in your post that point at that.. I dare you screen grab the typo and paste it here.. even cnn had made worse mistakes, and that is your basis for condemning them, mind I'm also a staunch critic of innoson, but you are deceiving yourself oye ofe mmanu like you.. Another stop claiming intelligent you very far from it..
I raised a valid point which is quite relevant concerning the growth of IVM. Innoson being the only indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria needs some extra rebranding and brand marketing to move up to the next level. My simple submission has absolutely nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity or religion or politics, my point is very clear and should be understood by any homosapien who has a brain.

Unfortunately, some paranoid humans have automatically interpreted negative meanings into this my simple submission, some tribally depraved twerps claim I am tribally antagonising IVM by my statement and I cannot help but feel embarrassed at this mental affliction that has befallen some of our youths. I obviously assumed IN ERROR that there were sane and intelligent humans in this thread when I made my comment, I expected some intelligent contributions (as it used to be on Nairaland years back). But unfortunately, the least thing I expected was the thread to be filled with empty brained paranoid tribal-fighting lowlives.

Mr PRXPERT, I made a simple comment which has absolutely nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity or religion or whatever. My comment was also in no way antagonising the effort and ingenuity of IVM. I am fully aware of the foolish tribal wars that go on on this forum and other Nigerian social media platforms and I understand your criteria for measuring a person's Igboness is for the person to indulge in this imbecilic tribal war between Yoruba vs Igbo. But I'm sorry, I choose to pitch my tent with common sense and objectivity and I am happy standing by the side and ignoring the tribal foolishness. Taking a position I consider foolish is not and can never be the criteria to be Igbo. In view of that, I suggest you take your worthless opinion about my origins and shove it up your stinking a**; your opinion does not change who I am.

cc: Uduak2019
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
I'm just so full of smiles because of this... God bless nigerians from all tribes, every contribution counts...

I wish to drive an IVM soonest... Perhaps my first car...

That's patriotism! Let's all forget tribalism!

It's disappointing that the senate couldn't purchase IVMs instead...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by P0intBlank(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
onexile:
my guy don't trouble yourself, if them like they should even close down the thread. It still does not change the fact that Innoson is a Car manufacturer, not a Car assembler.

Pls how many Gb is the video?

Between 5 to 101mb depending on the video format. My advice is to download 640*360 MP4 (about 32mb). You'll strike a balance between video quality and size.

1 Like

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Stanbeto: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Umu Igbo di Egwu
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by mamaafrik(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
obailala:
I keep saying it, IVM needs a lot more adverts and a lot of re-branding to fit into the world and get to the great height it ought to get to. It's a shame that in 2016, they still have glaring typos on the frontpage of their website, it's sad.
thank you man mi for pointing dat out,but did you bring it to their notice,if yes,God bless you,if No try go and do dat which it needed.this is ours,you wont belive that more than 90%german's taxis,buses and cars are mainly benz and volvo make.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
asorocker:
How do you cause an industrial revolution with this, simply declare it as the official car of anambra state first then the entire south east and the entire east, grow the industry with patronage from the transport companies of which igbos control and and from the state, federal and local government.

Produce cars customised for the different states and regions of the country .
Produce cars that are heat resistant and can keep cool under extreme heat for the North and cars that are corrosion resistant and can withstand floods for the coastal states
Reach out to other states in the north and Lagos through very effective sales and marketing strategy.
Strategies on how to penetrate the neighboring countries, support the brand with reward for loyalty and very good after sales support.

North and other states you say? Hatred, Tribalism and bigotry will not allow them to patronize Innoson even if he sells the cars for as low as N5k!

In their words, "Ahhhhh! Ironi....i can not buy that yeebooo car" and "Kai...dan iska...nyamiri motor....shege na!"

1 Like

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by mamaafrik(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
MrGerald:
telling him what he don't know already or rather have not started, I see envy here and there
hmmmm,dat guy raised some salient points my brother,not all criticism is made to bring people down.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Uduak2019:

I assume it should be within 300-700 mb range...definitely not in gb.

Totally less than that! It's a 7 minute video. Range from about 12mb
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamaafrik:
thank you man mi for pointing dat out,but did you bring it to their notice,if yes,God bless you,if No try go and do dat which it needed.this is ours,you wont belive that more than 90%german's taxis,buses and cars are mainly benz and volvo make.
Well, just mentioning it here might just be all I can do. I'm sure there must be people close to the management who would read this and communicate this across.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
shame on you with your hatred. How many people have died from using it.

The funny thing is you applied for Constable in the police recruitment exercise going on and you are busy acting out here. Shame on you again

For the last time

Shame

Chineke! No wonder!! Shamecurls the shameless police recruit! grin grin
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by obailala(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
ilawanson44:

North and other states you say? Hatred, Tribalism and bigotry will not allow them to patronize Innoson even if he sells the cars for as low as N5k!

In their words, "Ahhhhh! Ironi....i can not buy that yeebooo car" and "Kai...dan iska...nyamiri motor....shege na!"
The problem with tribalism is that while you think you are fighting off tribal hate and protecting your tribe, you are actually fuelling the tribal division and promoting hate and envy. Some of the comments here are purely constructive criticism which can help improve the brand. For crying out loud, IVM is the first and only indigenous commercial automobile manufacturer in Nigeria. They have gone a long way, and still have a long way to go. IVM is the pride of Nigeria and should be promoted by all. But while you may think you are protecting the brand, your paranoid comments here actually portray IVM as a regional Igbo car, this de-markets the brand and shouldn't be the case. Sometimes we need to view opinions with an open mind and not view every single issue as a fertile ground for tribal fights, this isn't politics.
Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by sonnie10: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
obailala:

I raised a valid point which is quite relevant concerning the growth of IVM. Innoson being the only indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria needs some extra rebranding and brand marketing to move up to the next level. My simple submission has absolutely nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity or religion or politics, my point is very clear and should be understood by any homosapien who has a brain.

Unfortunately, some paranoid humans have automatically interpreted negative meanings into this my simple submission, some tribally depraved twerps claim I am tribally antagonising IVM by my statement and I cannot help but feel embarrassed at this mental affliction that has befallen some of our youths. I obviously assumed IN ERROR that there were sane and intelligent humans in this thread when I made my comment, I expected some intelligent contributions (as it used to be on Nairaland years back). But unfortunately, the least thing I expected was the thread to be filled with empty brained paranoid tribal-fighting lowlives.

Mr PRXPERT, I made a simple comment which has absolutely nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity or religion or whatever. My comment was also in no way antagonising the effort and ingenuity of IVM. I am fully aware of the foolish tribal wars that go on on this forum and other Nigerian social media platforms and I understand your criteria for measuring a person's Igboness is for the person to indulge in this imbecilic tribal war between Yoruba vs Igbo. But I'm sorry, I choose to pitch my tent with common sense and objectivity and I am happy standing by the side and ignoring the tribal foolishness. Taking a position I consider foolish is not and can never be the criteria to be Igbo. In view of that, I suggest you take your worthless opinion about my origins and shove it up your stinking a**; your opinion does not change who I am.

cc: Uduak2019
Quoting because this write-up is a keep. It sure would come handy some other time, with minor modification as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
obailala:
The problem with tribalism is that while you think you are fighting off tribal hate and protecting your tribe, you are actually fuelling the tribal division and promoting hate and envy. Some of the comments here are purely constructive criticism which can help improve the brand. For crying out loud, IVM is the first and only indigenous commercial automobile manufacturer in Nigeria. They have gone a long way, and still have a long way to go. IVM is the pride of Nigeria and should be promoted by all. But while you may think you are protecting the brand, your paranoid comments here actually portray IVM as a regional Igbo car, this de-markets the brand and shouldn't be the case. Sometimes we need to view opinions with an open mind and not view every single issue as a fertile ground for tribal fights, this isn't politics.

Abeg stop running faster than your shadow! I am talking with facts on ground!! Take Ibeto cement to the North and see how many people will buy it! I visited Kano and wanted to buy pasta (Spaghetti) and my preferred brand is Golden Penny. All the shops i entered sold only Dangote! Same with their Noodles. I asked and was reliably told that it was like that because of the Northern affiliation to Dangote and i will only get other brands at Sabon Giri (inhabited by non-hausas). Ask your self why most yoruba people own a Glo line too!

2 Likes

Re: French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! by obailala(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
ilawanson44:

Abeg stop running faster than your shadow! I am talking with facts on ground!! Take Ibeto cement to the North and see how many people will buy it! I visited Kano and wanted to buy pasta (Spaghetti) and my preferred brand is Golden Penny. All the shops i entered sold only Dangote! Same with their Noodles. I asked and was reliably told that it was like that because of the Northern affiliation to Dangote and i will only get other brands at Sabon Giri (inhabited by non-hausas). Ask your self why most yoruba people own a Glo line too!
IVM is currently the only Nigerian car manufacturer. By your argument, you may think you are protecting IVM interests based on tribe, but that is absolutely unnecessary and counter-intuitive; the real effect of your action is that it will impress it on the minds of people that IVM is an regional Igbo brand instead of promoting it as a Nigerian brand. If this continues, it wouldn't be long before even people like Ben Bruce start seeing IVM purely as an Igbo (not Nigerian) brand and that is definitely bad for business. This is definitely not a good time to tribalise IVM, hopefully you understand what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Superclean 04-06 Lexus RX330.......07-015 Lexus RX350 (4d Chairmen) / Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads / 2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.