Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Reality Of Starting A Successful Online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Reality Of Starting A Successful Online Business (375 Views)

How To Build A Successful Online Brand With Blogging - Naijatechguy / 12 Tips For Becoming A Successful Web Designer - Kinginvahala / I Still Need Clarifications - I Don't Understand A Lot About Starting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Starting A Successful Online Business by Ideasplusbiznez(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2016
No matter what your definition of success is, I believe that you can own a successful online business provided you work at it the right way and see it for what it is.

Mark Zuckerberg is making billions of dollars today because he sees facebook as a business. So also is Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google, Jack MA of Ali Baba, and so on.

You might be thinking that these are great businesses. I want to tell you that they all started small. And I will walk you through the basics in a while.

You may or may not be making billions but you will be making enough to justify making it a full time source of your income.

And you don't have to be a genius to start a very successful online business. You don't need any formal and expensive training. You can learn everything you need to know online.

Irony?

You learn how to run a successful online business online.

The bitter truth is that you will start your journey to a successful online business from a point of knowing nothing and spending hundreds of hours working for little or no reward.

It will be difficult at first and you won't know how hard it can be until you step in. You will make a lot of mistakes and learn a lot.

Years later, you will be glad you took this step because you will be very successful and will work less.

Running a successful online business might look easy on paper. The reality is that it is anything but easy. Easy is your regular 9 to 5 job.

But in the long term, it is worth it.

Re: The Reality Of Starting A Successful Online Business by Ideasplusbiznez(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips How To Connect Twitter Account To Linkedin Account / Facebook Groups + Mobile Apps & Blog = Huge Residual Income On Auto Pilot / Co Blogger Needed With Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.