Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy (36330 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2016
notouradmin:

oloribu

must you joke with every news
i never said anything wrong undecided
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by rouge007: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:
The Husband must have dabbled in Dark Magic...

If you have nothing good to say be quiet.
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by persius555(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:
Yes, like you dabbled into heavy marijuana consumption.
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by farmer99: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
death don't recognise pretties or reaches, may er soul rest in peace.
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:

Wow i was waiting for someone like you to say this!! Let me spill the beans on this woman's husband Mr Ogun!!!

Men you were smart to detect this! Okay, now do you remember the ritual den discovered recently in Ibadan!
Now on the 17th of June 2014 there was a child that went missing!
Later his corpse was found!!! Towards a T junction in the state? It was all over the news do you remember?!!

Well let me tell you this for a fact! Take it to the bank! Trust me!

You are a gullible conspiracy theorist! How dare u assume her husband was into voodoo?!!!

It is reasoning like this that keeps people uninformed and naive..

Rubbish!!
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by prinsam30: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Sad news everywhere, RIP
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Kimoni: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2016
RIP Tope Moradeyo aka MC Morad, Tropez... cry cry cry

We love you but God loves you more
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by mikaael(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
notouradmin:
may god forgive her all her sin

too late...if only she repented wen she was alive
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
hungryboy:
R.i.p lady,

May your soul rest in peace.

I just see the way were you white know say na heaven you dey go.

God be with you till we meet again.
God be with you till you meet again sad

Bros ,you dey okay?

Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by notouradmin: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2016
mikaael:

too late...if only she repented wen she was alive

what of if her family pray for her
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by onatisi(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:

Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by eitsei(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
hungryboy:
R.i.p lady,

May your soul rest in peace.

I just see the way were you white know say na heaven you dey go.

God be with you till we meet again.
hunger dey do you big thing o... Her face white truly but angel wey go call her name go dey confuse o cos na black God create her o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by miqos02(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
rio
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by mikaael(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
notouradmin:

only God knows...buh repentance is a personal tins....acknowledging ur wrongs n turning from it
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by mikaael(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
notouradmin:

only God knows...buh repentance is a personal tin....acknowledging ur wrongs n turning from it
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by iswallker(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2016
money121:
This is sad! Close friends and family of Tope Moradeyo Ogun have been thrown into mourning, following the death of the beautiful lady who’s well known of in the Lagos social scene.

Tope, who is married to a Lagos socialite, Leke Ogun died on Thursday, April 14. According to reports, she died after suffering pregnancy complications.

Many who knew the friendly lady could not help but express shock over the news of her death.

She was 6 months pregnant at the time she breathed her last. Since the news of her death broke, many of her friends have been dropping their condolence messages, while recalling the good times they shared.

Late Tope and her bereaved husband.
It seems she had a premonition of her death, as she called many old friends few days before she passed on. She is survived by a 5-year-old daughter, her husband, Leke Ogun, her aged father and siblings.

Late Tope Ogun attended Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne and graduated with a degree in Banking and Finance from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
Just about a year ago, she lost her mother to the cold hands of death. May her soul RIP!

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/popular-lagos-big-girl-tope-dies-with-6.html

rip tope moradeyo....such a gentle, caring soul..knew her back in mayflower...cousin to a close family friend..
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by indie22(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
OH MY GOD!!

She was my friend, we went to thesame school and she lived in my old neighbourhood in Agungi with her hubby and child.

Oh God...I even saw her a while ago and carried her baby girl.

I can't believe this.

No no no nau.
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Kherry: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
notouradmin:

oloribu
must you joke with every news

Bros una get hurt temper ooo u don knw d guy frm adams b4 ni ..............
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by fm7070: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
the rich also cry. rip
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
nedu2000:
I knew she'll be light-skinned. Even before viewing her pic

Oloribuuu nie o
Person die,u dey mock
Haba,who no go die?
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ogwo ego covenant fulfilled. sad
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by litetias(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:
Are you talking about blood money?
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Armanee: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by eDoc: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
ichidodo:

Typical African
Re: Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na that thing wey yoruba women dey drink to shrink their baby in the womb for easy delivery cause am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / What Would You Do In This Situation? / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.