Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Okoye Brothers – Psquare Or Pcube? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye Brothers – Psquare Or Pcube? (555 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Okoye Brothers – Psquare Or Pcube? by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2016
It is probably no longer news that there is fire on the mountain in the Okoye household. Is there even still an Okoye household? When news broke about their split, I must say I was distraught and deeply saddened because I was not just a fan of their music but it was Psquare who opened me up into the world of Nigerian artistes.

Theirs was the very first Nigerian album I ever purchased back in 2005 and whenever I sit and relax in the comfort of my own silence, I can always remember the sound of their track, my most favorite Psquare song of all time, I LOVE YOU, resonating within my walls as I blasted the song loud on the speakers so as to enable me feel every beat, tone, and lyric of the song.

Such rare talent both brothers possessed and yet in the twinkle of an eye, it has all been dismantled in the name of what?

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://alocovivavoce.com/2016/03/21/the-okoye-brothers-psquare-or-pcube/

(1) (Reply)

Padma Lakshmi Reveals Her SEXY Figure In Silver Backless Gown As She Attends Blo / Actress Daniella Okeke Sizzles In New Photos / I Blame Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.