Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,879 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. (901 Views)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room (2) (3) (4)

How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Good day people...
I'm here to share what I call the biggest testimony of my life...I could have been dead or have a deformity on my left leg if not for God's intervention. On monday been 18th april, I was coming back from church after having our usual youth meeting by 5pm closing @7:30pm.
I started my usual habits, I was pinging on whatsapp with 100% focus on the phone not evn looking up. I was just few steps away from my church located in a estate with grasses on the street that could actually hide creatures like snakes in it. While I was few steps away with my attention on the phone pinging, I felt like I stepped on a long elastic rubber like pipe...immediately I removed the phone from my face to look down, lo and behold I saw a long brown snake under my leg struggling to get off my feet with its head up.......I jumped up and started running my 99speed without looking back shouting (egbami o ejo ejo ejo) in the estate till I reach the main gate and was stopped by the security guyz.....I explained to them what happened and they were like I should have killed it that i've just wasted pepper soup that night. I just SMH and left them to board a bike to my house. When I was going every thing I saw was just resembling snake I couldn't eat or sleep I was been cautious like opening my eyes wide to avoid any contact with a snake again. Please I just want you to thank God for my life cos I heard stepping on a snake arouses its wrath and could just bite the victim mercilessly and could kill within 5mins if not quickly taken care of..... But I wasn't bitten by it I'm alive and healthy. Help me thank God. smileyGood day people...
I'm here to share what I call the biggest testimony of my life...I could have been dead or have a deformity on my left leg if not for God's intervention. On monday been 18th april, I was coming back from church after having our usual youth meeting by 5pm closing @7:30pm.
I started my usual habits, I was pinging on whatsapp with 100% focus on the phone not evn looking up. I was just few steps away from my church located in a estate with grasses on the street that could actually hide creatures like snakes in it. While I was few steps away with my attention on the phone pinging, I felt like I stepped on a long elastic rubber like pipe...immediately I removed the phone from my face to look down, lo and behold I saw a long brown snake under my leg struggling to get off my feet with its head up.......I jumped up and started running my 99speed without looking back shouting (egbami o ejo ejo ejo) in the estate till I reach the main gate and was stopped by the security guyz.....I explained to them what happened and they were like I should have killed it that i've just wasted pepper soup that night. I just SMH and left them to board a bike to my house. When I was going every thing I saw was just resembling snake I couldn't eat or sleep I was been cautious like opening my eyes wide to avoid any contact with a snake again. Please I just want you to thank God for my life cos I heard stepping on a snake arouses its wrath and could just bite the victim mercilessly and could kill within 5mins if not quickly taken care of..... But I wasn't bitten by it I'm alive and healthy. Help me thank God.

Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
tankGod!!
Hope say u no dey see my comment and snake
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
nice one tho, God save you.... but you for kill am , upload pics... immediate Front page
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by flexyfit(f): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Moral lesson: Don't ping whike walking on the road,it's risky.....still thank God for ur life.....
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by jaybim: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Moral of the story... Don't ping and walk wink
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by jaybim: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2016
flexyfit:
Moral lesson: Don't ping whike walking on the road,it's risky.....still thank God for ur life.....

Like you just picked my brain shocked
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by dgr8truth(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Op please just attach a snake picture and watch nairaland wonder.

Lalasticalal please don't deny this snake it right place!
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by flexyfit(f): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
jaybim:

Like you just picked my brain shocked
...abi?

Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Lamzee(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank God for your life
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Leeeekeeee: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
OP, the God of Lalasticlala was with you else the snake for just hug ur yam leg nd performed naked dance with it..

Thank God u re alive, make sure sunday Testimony sweet ooo..
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dear OP, the snake did not bite you probably because of three reasons

1) It was a non- poisonous snake

2) It was just shedding its skin or emerging from shedding and so was really weak

3) The angle at which you stepped on it made it impossible to bite.

Ignorance sef undecided
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Praizekeyz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
SirWere:
Dear OP, the snake did not bite you probably because of three reasons

1) It was a non- poisonous snake

2) It was just shedding its skin or emerging from shedding and so was really weak

3) The angle at which you stepped on it made it impossible to bite.

Ignorance sef undecided
what is dis one saying? Oga weda e know or e nor know d koko b say I tank God say snake nor bite me so help me too. Don't need scientific options
Re: How I Escaped From A Snake Bite After Stepping On It. by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Praizekeyz:
what is dis one saying? Oga weda e know or e nor know d koko b say I tank God say snake nor bite me so help me too. Don't need scientific options
Ok then. Carry on grin Smh

Meet Four(4) Things Mark Zuckerberg Created Before Facebook / Sony’s Newest Bravia TV Is The First Amazing TV You Have Ever Seen In The World / Introducing,etisalat Has Just Introduced Free Facebook Access