Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (57709 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos) / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Emmy1000: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
ur papa and mama
I will meet you soon buddy
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Emmy1000:

It Seems You Are Different From Other UMUAHIA people?
Don't Worry
Very Soon You Will Explain Yourself.
I PROMISE YOU THAT.
Hahahahahaha Please who owns that name and the pix with the number u guys are parading since? I cnt be foolish enuf to let my details leak like that. Lol when u have found the person lemme know. Animals hahahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Emmy1000: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
Hahahahahaha Please who owns that name and the pix with the number u guys are parading since? I cnt be foolish enuf to let my details leak like that. Lol when u have found the person lemme know. Animals hahahahahahaha
ok
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by youngest85(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lilimax:
Uchu gbakwa umu aka nu nwa!
Fa a na- ezuzughari ka ndi nzuzu undecided

Obi is no longer a boy nah.
Obi is already a grown up and matured man shocked
pls need an igbo teacher wt a reasonable salary...call ds number if u are interested 08134005382
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by mastermind1759(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis one stil dey do lik small pikin 4 21st century
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
youngest85:
pls need an igbo teacher wt a reasonable salary...call ds number if u are interested 08134005382
Do I look like an Igbo teacher to you? smiley
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
Where is the evidence that the house is sham? Or the watch is fake? Please dont let poverty and jealousy deprive u of ur blessings 4rm God.
only broke guys worship people like this. I understand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by owoshuyi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
JESUS is d only way to TRUE RICHES. Their money no go cary dem enta HEAVEN. Michael Jackson rich, we knw how him end be. Don't be deceived. Devil na god of dis world.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by vickieGold(f): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wack lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by armadeo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:
shytttt in my unenlightened days i was showing off huge bags of dollars. these are broke ass niggaz

JUS SAYIN.

DAYUMMM!!!!
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
sukkot:
shytttt in my unenlightened days i was showing off huge bags of dollars. these are broke ass niggaz

JUS SAYIN.

Well DAYUMM!!!
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Eurydice:
Its all about money!!! Better dead than broke

Aunty Linda....food is ready!! I'm sure she's watching em with her 3D glasses
honestly
But wait o,Nigerian celebrities are too fakke o,even the man that doesn't have his own house is showing off Benjis? Rented music video money all over

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
jamesjoel142:
Where is old lindaikeji at 50, love you guys
Gay alert.
Mr,try to make yours and stop loving them for their money. Ok,you're a male groupie
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
garfield16:

it's all good so long as they dont end up broke, Bigger names in music who have lived the bling life to portray an image above their true earnings have ended up broke. Even Kanye West recently admitted to being in debt to the tune of $50m. MC Hammer, Xhibit, l'll Kim, sean Kingston, Busta Rymes, Jermain Dupri, Ja Rule, Nas, Fat Joe, Ycleff Jean, Lauren Hill, Bow Wow, DMX......all broke or lost it all at some point!! Tisha and Duane Martin are $15 million in debt!!!

So yeah it's ok flash the cash, but remember people rarely have longevity at the top and if you haven't secured your future, you will be forgotten and nobody will bail you out.
Airforce is a male groupie and he doesn't know those foreign celebs you mentioned. He's a gullible local boy that's easy to fool. I'm sure that money doesn't belong to Wizkid cos if he had this kinda money,he would have bought a house maaybe in bananaa island. This is music video money, many broke American mixtape rappers do this too without even owning a car

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
ilawanson44:

So Whizkid has lots of Dollars as he is displaying yet could not "Pay his Rent" and "Claimed a rented car belongs to him" undecided

mtchewwwwwww!!
same way MI was spending dollars in videos and spending hundred naira in real life
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
I love these pictures

You see white rich men..cordinated
you see black rich dudes uncordinated

why cant negroid man manage success..always noisy,lousy and nasty..
is whizkid richer than messi
is davido richer than ronaldo
are they richer than Justin Bieber or Kardashan

Bunch of lousy fellows

Justin Bieber can buy the 3 of them put together and their parents

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
I love these pictures

You see white rich men..cordinated
you see black rich dudes uncordinated

why cant negroid man manage success..always noisy,lousy and nasty..
is whizkid richer than messi
is davido richer than ronaldo
are they richer than Justin Bieber or Kardashan

Bunch of lousy fellows

Justin Bieber would buy the 3 of them put together and their parents

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
If not jealousy, why must she mock them? Is it her bizness? See why they mock her, she has smelly pussy and she is fake.
Linda can never be jealous of them because she's richer than the 3 of them put together sir. None of them is a landlord in Banana Island for God's sake. Linda was only saying the fact.
Stop being enslaved by your African mentality and stop being a celebrity groupie

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Justin Bieber would buy the 3 of them put together and their parents

My brother ...I hope you are seeing what I saw
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Linda can never be jealous of them because she's richer than the 3 of them put together sir. None of them is a landlord in Banana Island for God's sake. Linda was only saying the fact.
Stop being enslaved by your African mentality and stop being a celebrity groupie
Keep shut! Which landlord in Banana Island? A mortgaged house? That only 10% of the fee has been paid? Is Dangote a landlord there? We have many Super Rich dudes that lives there,yet no noise 4rm them. Ask around and stop talking. Poverty mentality is affecting U and Linda.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Nina4u(f): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Life is all about the money kiss
let's say the world bank broke down ..computers crash ..no internet ..chaos in the world ..confusion ..what do u do? U can't get your money ...I tell you ..u stack up on guns an ammos ..u stuck up on seeds ..u stock up on shit u can grow ...u hunt ..u go to the woods grow u on shit ..money is nothing ..but if u have true love u stack up and prepare u self for the time is coming .. ..if u read revelation ..hard times is coming ..if u got seeds to grow u own shit ...guns to protect u family and lots of ammo u can also hunt ..God will provide for the true believers ...never take the mark of the beast ..but prepare u self
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by SirFuja: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
smileyEhn, kip makin me feel gud ehn, n ppl de wey hunger de wire dem, [b][/b]God is watchin u
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by HomesOfLife(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Nina4u:
let's say the world bank broke down ..computers crash ..no internet ..chaos in the world ..confusion ..what do u do? U can't get your money ...I tell you ..u stack up on guns an ammos ..u stuck up on seeds ..u stock up on shit u can grow ...u hunt ..u go to the woods grow u on shit ..money is nothing ..but if u have true love u stack up and prepare u self for the time is coming .. ..if u read revelation ..hard times is coming ..if u got seeds to grow u own shit ...guns to protect u family and lots of ammo u can also hunt ..God will provide for the true believers ...never take the mark of the beast ..but prepare u self

Long epistle but well preached. From my perspective, you can never be too prepared for bad days; you can only strive and hope for good and better days. The power of money can not be over emphasized or exaggerated. It's beyond love or religion. The world revolves around it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Nina4u(f): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
HomesOfLife:

Long epistle but well preached. From my perspective, you can never be too prepared for bad days; you can only strive and hope for good and better days. The power of money can not be over emphasized or exaggerated. It's beyond love or religion. The world revolves around it.
stock up on seeds and ammo and Guns God will see u trough ..money means nothing
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by HomesOfLife(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Nina4u:
stock up on seeds and ammo and Guns God will see u trough ..money means nothing
Okay hun, keep lying to yourself, without money, you won't have connection to contribute on this forum. Without sentiments, strife to make enough money, broke days ahead.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by sawhite: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
LadyJul:
Hmmmm.... I hope these celebrities investment their money because most celeb fade with time. .. .
INVEST
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by nicerichard05: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Me too wan show my own buh I do not brag undecided undecided[/size]

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by adellam16(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Airforce1:
They are young, talented and super rich.

They've worked so hard to be rewarded with such huge mount of money and flaunting the reward for your hand work is not a bad idea.

My opinion.

Photos and writeup put together by Airforce1.

Davido - CEO HKN GANG.
3 little piggies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.