Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger (23343 Views)

My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by iniobong888(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please where in Kaduna is your farm located?
The farm is in Jaba. LGA

kk4real:
Iniobong, please kindly do the needful. Lets not make a private matter public.
I have have sent you a mail .
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by smartoskie(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Good morning house

Please i like to know the following about dry split ginger

a. Do you have to peel the back before splitting and sundrying?

a. Is there a particular way of splitting the ginger that the generally acceptable?
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by ADEWALE7777: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Stop looking for job,try to create one for your self, farming is one of the reasonable businesses for any graduate to venture into now,look at the followings that will help know more about farming.
Every business in Nigeria shouldn't be about buying and selling, vegetable farming is one aspect of farming in
Nigeria that is capable of bringing quick cash to the would be farmer this season. There are so many people in the streets of Lagos who have no
business being in Lagos. While they waste away in poverty, hoping for a better tomorrow; opportunity to
make good money through farming is actually passing them by on daily basis.

In Nigeria of those days, the term 'Farmer' is heavily linked with poverty and illiteracy. But that was then,
not now anymore when farmers are becoming the richest people (I heard that one of the richest man in
China is a farmer) and leaving the best of life possible.

Vegetable farming happens to be one of the easiest agricultural engagement, and any kind of edible vegetable is always in hot demand all year round. One good example is Fluted Pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis)
popularly known as Ugu (It's Igbo name) across Nigeria.

Ugu vegetable is by far, the most consumed vegetable of any kind in Nigeria. An acre size Ugu farm is capable of turning in above N600,000 and it will take you less than
N100,000 to cultivate one acre farm of fluted pumpkin.

When you engage in farming, you will have plenty of food to eat, you sell to make good cash, and it gets you
closer to nature. These will increase your overall well being as a human-being. So, give it a trial today and see
yourself happy. Both Crop and livestock farming are profitable, if you are looking for a long time investment with peace of mind, go for crop, i.e Cocoa, Oil Palm etc, Cocoa on a 250 Acres of land, planted with the new hybrid Seedling will give you minimum of 2 Tonnes per Hectares per Annum,
multiply by 100 hectares(1 hectares=2.5 acres) = 200
Tonnes, Oil palm is the same margin as well.

Livestock is very profitable as well, with even quicker turn around period but a greater risk. 100 sheep (if
lambing occurs twice a year will give you between 300-400 sheep/ram a year, at the average rate of 50k
during ileya, (do your sum) Farming is always a money spinner but very capital intensive, and with our banks
not ready to loan you money, it makes it harder for your people to venture into farming.

Now the good news is that we are
giving full support to all interested farmers and investors that already have all it takes for farming except the
farmland, we give them the opportunity to farm on any
size of the land they need. Our land is cheap, free from acquisition and fertile.

The location is Iseyin, Iseyin local government in Oyo state.

As one of the ways to say thank you to our customers...we are dashing out our farmlands @ almost free price.

Just tell us what you want...and we will deliver!!!

For more inquiries

Contact 08117928126 (whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by odianosenrichy: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dear Iniobong,
I have read the thread...am very interested.... I need to ask some questions....and also know if I can cultivate it in Delta state.... How can i manage it...cause of my type of job...am out 2 wks every month
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by odianosenrichy: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iniobong888, Am interrsted....how can i reach you? Am in Delta state.
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by odianosenrichy: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
odianosenrichy:
Iniobong888, Am interrsted....how can i reach you? Am in Delta state.
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by evergreen9: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
iniobong888 what conditions does the land need to meet for cultivation.
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by leyte(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
phillings247:
meeting d conditions for exporting commodities from nigeria is not easy.what role can u play in helping one sell off his product after harvest
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by enyiulo: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Good day
i want to Inquiry if ginger can be planted and do well at the eastern region
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by seunlovingme(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
@Iniobong, Please kindly help me with the basic soil requirement the land must meet to be suitable for ginger cultivation. I called your phone number but not available. My phone no. is 08168050322
Re: Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger by Itydee(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2019
Where is this Iniobong888. Is this thread still active? You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vertical Sack Farming, Earning More From A Smaller Space. / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Nigerian Woman Gets $7 Million Grant From World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.