Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women (3108 Views)

Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' / Top 5 Most Decent Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Oshoboy01: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/popular-nigerian-hip-hop-artiste-infected-with-hiv-the-many-women-he-has-slept-with/

When the news came to our hearing last week, we didn’t want to go into it, the reason is because the issue of HIV is a sensitive thing to go into without tenable facts. But, the source told us that there is no gossip here, the well-dressed artist who lives life without any worry, and loves the good things of life who has once lived and worked in the UK and US, is carrying the deadly virus around.

Well, checking through his Instagram page, we compared some old pictures to the new ones, we have discovered that, something is missing somewhere. Aside that, the big boy, an entrepreneur, entertainer who is well-endowed and who once left London for home when his friend and partner asked him to return to face Nigeria music scene first, has not been as active as he used to be on social media due to his present condition, so we learnt.

How could he have done this to himself? Rumour has it that he loves to taste all shades and shapes of girls, ladies and women. White, Chinese, Indian, no matter the colour of skin as long as it is a female; it’s all well and good. Not only that, he’s a ‘hardcore’ carpenter when it comes to handling a woman, little wonder a top female ex DG who once headed a federal agency cannot let him out of her sight. Also a top actress, a certain ex beauty queen and others will not all forget in a hurry how good and pleasurable their moments with him were.

For this popular artiste, it’s a secret he has to closely guard from the public or probably take to the grave so as not to tarnish the good image he portrays out there. This handsome dude, since his fisticuffs with his friend, has been seriously struggling to get his groove back. His recent work, which many believe is a little try, has not made any impact in the industry unlike before when two heads were better than one. Those who have come to term with his works then said he needs a formidable partner and songwriter to get him back on track.

If it’s true that our Oga Titus is carrying this virus in his body, so many girls, ladies and women, most especially the ones mentioned above, need to go for compulsory HIV test now to determine their status. Could this be true?

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/popular-nigerian-hip-hop-artiste-infected-with-hiv-the-many-women-he-has-slept-with/

1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by driveiwe(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2016
O.p b4 u point fingers at Dbanj go and check your HIV statue,or else Ogun go visit u.

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by tunnyl(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
What is this nonsense!
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by theshaderoom: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
hmmm, i love blind gossip
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by kajoula(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
driveiwe:
[size=18pt]O.p b4 u point fingers at Dbanj go and check your HIV statue,or else Ogun go visit u.[/size]
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by shadrach77: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
They are talking about Dbanj
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Almajiri1: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
shadrach77:
They are talking about Dbanj
And Genevieve?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by caesaraba(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
So are you saying D'banj has HIV? ...and that's the big news? Lwkmd! Please visit ICU and other high priority wards in hospitals and see sicknesses with your own eyes then you'll know that someone who has money having HIV isn't as deadly as you are trying to make it sound. Hell, he might even live much more longer than you the OP.
Two advices:
1. Stop spreading bull crap like this as it only helps increase the stigma and
2. Try and know your status.

Prayer for you:
1. Receive sense.

...daz all.

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Houseofglam7(f): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ha!
This ain't fair na!
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Twizzy30(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abajo d guy no wan marry. Chai, it is finished
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Sapphire86(f): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't understand the unrepentant enemies dbanj has!!! If he ain't rolling with you no more, must you send him to an early grave?
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by prettyjo(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
rubbish...

and what if he has it?does that make him to be less human.

rubbish again
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

And Genevieve?
If Genevieve has it then stay rest assured that former vice president has contracted it and's spreading it around.
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Almajiri1: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
charix:

If Genevieve has it then stay rest assured that former vice president has contracted it and's spreading it around.
You mean Alahaji Atiku Abubarkar? even his recent pictures shows something is definitely wrong with his health.
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am I the only one who thought OP was talking about Fela Kuti? I wanted to ask what kind of outdated 1993 news this was.
In the politics section news from 2011 and earlier are been recycled as new, some as far back as 1970. I thought repackaging old as new was now the nairaland trend.
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

You mean Alahaji Atiku Abubarkar? even his recent pictures shows something is definitely wrong with his health.
I didn't mention any name o but let me go check to confirm. Chai, e don happen!!!
Re: Popular Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste Infected With HIV+ His Many Women by Almajiri1: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
charix:

I didn't mention any name o but let me go check to confirm. Chai, e don happen!!!
hiv is not a death sentence. He has enough money to take good care of himself.

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Shows Off The Result Of His Gym Exercise & His Female Fans Zoom In / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Dr Olakunle Churchill Also Disables Instagram Comment / Between Fatima Dangote And Banky W Wedding Rate The Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.