Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China (1846 Views)

CBN To Unveil Naira-Yuan Swap Deal Operational Framework Next Week / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by makzeze: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016
We are making progress in the direction of the economy,especially on FOREX. I am currently on a business trip to china and can confirm to you that the Naira-Yuan deal has started working.

I used my POS with My Naira card and was charged official bank rate changing directly from Naira to Yuan. Meaning all my purchases on the trip going forward will be on N199 to $1 using the direct Naira to Yuan change. This gives me almost 50% savings campared to the Naira to Dollar then to Yuan change.

May God Almighty give us lasting solution to our problems. May he guide and protect our leaders especially PMB.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by youngeagle(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2016
I wish my grandma in the villa that is buying a bag of water at #150 will understand what you just wrote up there

9 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by kyrios: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
good improvement
Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by osusu(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:
We are making progress in the direction of the economy,especially on FOREX. I am currently on a business trip to china and can confirm to you that the Naira-Yuan deal has started working.

I used my POS with My Naira card and was charged official bank rate changing directly from Naira to Yuan. Meaning all my purchases on the trip going forward will be on N199 to $1 using the direct Naira to Yuan change. This gives me almost 50% savings campared to the Naira to Dollar then to Yuan change.

May God Almighty give us lasting solution to our problems. May he guide and protect our leaders especially PMB.
Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by debonairprinx(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
that's a good news. we hope for better things on international relations and policy.

1 Like

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Nsonaso(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

[b]I used my POS with My Naira card [/b]and was charged official bank rate changing directly from Naira to Yuan. Meaning all my purchases on the trip going forward will be on N199 to $1 using the direct Naira to Yuan change. This gives me almost 50% savings campared to the Naira to Dollar then to Yuan change.

How true is this, Which bank card did you used?
The bolded sentence, are you the owner of the POS

3 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Lordtrillion(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

Wow, that's good news.
Which banks card is that pls?
By the way, I called Stanbic CC, they said their today's rate is #57/RMB

1 Like

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Nichobabe(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

OP how much naira did you pay for 1 Chinese Yuan? I don't know what the dollar is doing in your explanation above. Did they charge you dollar first before charging you for Yuan?

2 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

makzeze which bank?

2 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by bizgenius1: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
lies from the pit of hell undecided which bank card did u use

3 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by gabman700: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Big lie...

People fail to realise that Naira is poor against all currencies. Federal government is just trying to peg it @199 but the implication is still visible at the parallel market.
This Swap deal will only make the yuan stronger like NEVER.
This should have affected all transactions if true

I know this OP will have avoid this thread like anything.

4 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by stagger: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought the deal kicks in October 1st 2016. Please enlighten me better!

1 Like

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Kewt: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

Please you need to be more articulate in projecting your thoughts especially on an issue as sensitive as this.

The essence of d so called 'swap agreement' is to bypass the dollar so how come u still converted the same dollar we seek to bypass at N199 to $1?

In order to give this claim more authenticity, you could upload screenshots of bank alerts. Until then, I dismiss it as the expression of hope by an overzealous optimist /govt apologist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Kewt: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
makzeze:

@Op, Please you need to be more articulate in projecting your thoughts especially on an issue as sensitive as this.

The essence of d so called 'swap agreement' is to bypass the dollar so how come u still converted the same dollar we seek to bypass at N199 to $1?

In order to give this claim more authenticity, you could upload screenshots of bank alerts. Until then, I dismiss it as the expression of hope by an overzealous optimist /govt apologist!

6 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by 222Martins(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
In Obasanjo's voice............."I just dey laugh o" grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
OP has abandoned the thread. He deserves a ban for spreading falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by lcoral(f): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am sure OP wrote this while asleep. By d time he wakes up he will really it was a dream.

4 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by chiboy11(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Wre is the guy dat posted dis,come n finish it abeg am intrested, which Nigeria bank card did u use n wat rate wre u paid,don't gve us half baked stories abeg

1 Like

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by akanniade10(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=22pt]SCAM[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by enomakos(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
It look like the op is in jail

2 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by jimi4us: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Scam ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by makzeze: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
enomakos:
It look like the op is in jail
i dey
Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by enomakos(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
makzeze:
i dey
hahaha
Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by austine4real(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
D op is d son of lie mohamed

3 Likes

Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by BLWeb: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
This looks like Yuan to Naira under the shadow of the Dollar deal cool
Re: Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China by chiefkpokp(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lolz op don put himself for trouble.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start A Diaper Business / Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People / Any Latest About Mcash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.