Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Ban My Handle? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Ban My Handle? (913 Views)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World / Why Ban Forex Trading Discussions? / Why Ban Badman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ban My Handle? by Bialegend0: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
Forumers, the hypocrisy of the owners of this forum is appalling. Three days ago, i posted a thread which originated from www.nigeriavillagesquare.com and the tittle of the thread is about the hypocrisy of the Yorubas vis a vis the ongoing war in Niger Delta. Not more than one minute after opening my thread, i got this below lines informing me that i have been blocked from making posting until further notice.

Sorry Bialegend, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Posting a spam-like message. We're sorry if this is a mistake: your privileges will be returned soon!

I do not know where nor what i did wrong and since then, i have not been given access to start posting as they said and i quote them above, "We're sorry if this is a mistake: your privileges will be returned soon!"

Another Yoruba person today opened a thread with the tittle below, but his thread was allowed so all Yorubas can have free access to post their nonsense. Why not block the Yoruba man's handle as they did to mine until further notice? His own thread tittle is exactly the opposite of mine which is about the hypocrisy of the Yorubas.
Ijaw In The Diaspora: Their Hypocrisy Is Tiring.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305598.0.html

I demand Seun and other high stakers of this forum to tell me why my former handle, BIALEGEND have not been allowed access since three days ago to start posting comments. Thank you.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by invisible2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
@forum moderators, why was this guy banned, was it truly because his article contains anti-yoruba messages?

People can differ in opinion
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by invisible2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
Whi is yoruba-man? Bialegend grin
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by Bialegend0: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

@forum moderators, why was this guy banned, was it truly because his article contains anti-yoruba messages?

People can differ in opinion

My brother, below is the post that got my handle blocked for the so called further notice. I did not write the article, yet my handle was blocked because i posted the article which is from nigeriavillagesquare.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/terver-atsar/if-the-north-had-oil.html
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by Bialegend0: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

Whi is yoruba-man? Bialegend grin
Open this and you will see that the originator of the thread is Yoruba man aka, becomerich.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305598.0.html
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by bokoharam5(f): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2009
In defence of the moderators, there's some kinda virus abi fungus here that identifies certain posts as spam and automatically bans the posters.
I am a victim too  and has been at least 4 other times .Still  waiting to be unbanned.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by bokoharam5(f): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
Bialegend0:

Forumers, the hypocrisy of the owners of this forum is appalling. Three days ago, i posted a thread which originated from www.nigeriavillagesquare.com and the tittle of the thread is about the hypocrisy of the Yorubas vis a vis the ongoing war in Niger Delta. Not more than one minute after opening my thread, i got this below lines informing me that i have been blocked from making posting until further notice.

Reason: Posting a spam-like message. We're sorry if this is a mistake: your privileges will be returned soon!

I do not know where nor what i did wrong and since then, i have not been given access to start posting as they said and i quote them above, "We're sorry if this is a mistake: your privileges will be returned soon!"

Another Yoruba person today opened a thread with the tittle below, but his thread was allowed so all Yorubas can have free access to post their nonsense. Why not block the Yoruba man's handle as they did to mine until further notice? His own thread tittle is exactly the opposite of mine which is about the hypocrisy of the Yorubas.
Ijaw In The Diaspora: Their Hypocrisy Is Tiring. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305598.0.html

I demand Seun and other high stakers of this forum to tell me why my former handle, BIALEGENG have not been allowed access since three days ago to start posting comments. Thank you.

aloy.emeka na you be this?
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
boko_haram:

of course not.

tpia no dey im post.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by blacksta(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
@poster

U were bared by the spam system - contact one of the moderators and u will be un bared .

o.k
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by Bialegend0: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
boko_haram:

Nne, oburo Aloy. Na the same Bialegend wey dey say it as it is. That's why they targeted me. Virus/fungus my arsss. No be person dey control am. If you say dem don ban you quatre fios, why don't the moderators restore such handle since they know it's a mistake by the so called virus? This is utterly deliberate. Forget the virus nonsense dem dey tell u.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by Robotnik: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2009
@boko haram (f)

I am sorry for you, you beta change your name or get sanctioned
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by AloyEmeka8: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2009
tpia.:

of course not.

tpia no dey im post.
grin grin The name Emeka go run your belle one day.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by BlackRevo: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
Bialegend0:

Nne, oburo Aloy. Na the same Bialegend wey dey say it as it is. That's why they targeted me. Virus/fungus my arsss. No be person dey control am. If you say dem don ban you quatre fios, why don't the moderators restore such handle since they know it's a mistake by the so called virus? This is utterly deliberate. Forget the virus nonsense dem dey tell u.

They will un-ban you after one week so just wait, i was also a victim like you before.

tpia.:

of course not.

tpia no dey im post.

Na waoh for tpia and emeka i guess i dey miss the true story oooo
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by nex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
Don't take it personal. I've been banned for eternity just cos I mentioned that Adolf Hitler was a hero to some.

Take heart ehn. Shey you've registered a new ID now. People go think say Nairaland members they increase, but dem no know say na the ones wey dey there before dem dey recycle through banning.

Na the ban, ban na him dey sweet dem pass.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by mamag3: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2009
Enough already.
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
Bialegend0:

Ijaw In The Diaspora: Their Hypocrisy Is Tiring. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305598.0.html

I demand Seun and other high stakers of this forum to tell me why my former handle, BIALEGEND have not been allowed access since three days ago to start posting comments. Thank you.

Read the emboldened sentence very well. .

YOUR PRIVILEDGES WOULD BE RETURNED SOON

So why create a new user ID undecided
Re: Why Ban My Handle? by mamagee6(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2009
The Spam Engine.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slangs Complete / Can Someone Like Jack Bauer Undo D Boko Sect? / Nigerians Suffering In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.