Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' (1705 Views)

Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' by Untainted007: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm very curious to know about this sect/cult, religion organisation or what have you ''The Great Divine Holy Order of The Third World Era?. Though, they refer to it as 'Temple'. Their modes of religious actitivites are combination of Christianity, Islam and Traditional. My Landlord happened to be a senior Priest in this group. I have searched the internet and I have not been able to get insufficient information about them. Although, it seems more of an occult to me than of a religious purpose. He do sacrifice guinea fowl or chicken occasionally and also burn incense to compliment it, he pours out grains on the floor at times claiming to be feeding on going birds, I saw him performing ablutions before praying in accordance to Muslim hours of praying and in like manners, He also quote Bibles frequently and this keep me wondering that what could this sect be representating?

Please shed more light and help a brother, so I won't be unknowingly dine with the devil. Although greater is He in me than the one in the world.

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Seun
Re: Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' by annunaki2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
You don enter one chance grin

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ) / Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning / Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.