Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' (1697 Views)

Do Not Bow To Any Statue, Why Are Catholics Ignoring That? / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Henry Jos:
In Exodus 20:5-6 it says~

"Thou shalt not bow down unto them, nor serve them; for I the LORD thy God an jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the Children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

"And showing mercy unto the thousandth generation of them that love me and keep my commandments".

Now, does this prove that the wrath and anger of the Most High is against those who pray the gods and goddesses?

Grand Master, please kindly throw more light on some of these questions!

More light to our paths, as Angels guide us all!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Why do people choose to die for a king?
Isn't it because they feed from kings table?

Would Lai Mohammed accept that Buhari government is not favorable?

Did you expected Chris Ngige(minister of labour) to have same experience with a common man in the street who suffered heat of recession?

These men buhari (the president) can easily said to them, don't have another master beside me and they would accept and obey

Buhari can't say such to me even though we are in Nigeria. He can't ask me not to have another master simply because he is a president of Nigeria when he is aware of my independenct state and mastership.

The most high(Chi ukwu okike abiama) can't give such instructions to the Egyptians

Hope you are following?

The gods and goddesses on the land of Egypt are alright with the people. The people are given unto them what they needed thus the secret for continuous success in the land, great abundance and prosperity

He knew the Egyptians cant accept to disobey the gods and goddesses of the land to pay attention to a God who identified himself as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They will only do so if the message came from the gods and goddesses they knew and serve

These he knew!

He knew that he owns the earth and all things in it

No point dragging humanity to his sovereignty.
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018
He know he owns the world and all in the world, no need fighting to win heart of men and the people

He is a wise God!

He gave other gods and goddesses chances to exercise their powers and knowledge upon men so far the exercise is inline with nature

They can only have a case to answer should they go contrary to law of nature

Because they won't do that, he allowed them to be

Hope you are growing in knowledge?

These information reaches you upon angels guide. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth we know to be true. The truth you know shall set you free

Don't allow religious belief (institution of men) to cause a barrier between you and infinite possibilities

Should you permit that, you shall leave to regret it. If not now, later!

Note my words!!!

Have you asked yourself why the creator permit free air to all and free water to all?
Yet some said they are Christian and are holy and just.
"They leave and die".

Others said they are Muslim, they know the true creator while others are evil before the true Allah.
Yet they leave and die like the Christians!

Others said they are Judaism, that the most high is their grandpa, yet they leave and die like a Muslim man and a Christian man?

These the wise King Solomon saw and said in the book of Ecclesiastes 3:18.

Concerning people, I said to myself, “God is testing them, so that they will see that by themselves they are just animals
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2018
But then I ask you sons of men to possess wisdom. Get knowledge and understanding.
In all your get, get wisdom.
Wisdom is the principal thing.
Wisdom saves the life of its owner.

Know why you are here on earth!
Focus your attention to what brought you here.
This is the race!
This should be made a priority!!
This should be your focus!!!

No one was born to come and follow the Messiah.
If anyone said otherwise, call him a liar because he is a liar.
No one was born on earth for him to come and become a Christian or Muslim.

No one was born to come and be like the Messiah.
Whosoever that said unto you, I am here on earth to complete that which Christ felt to accomplished, he is a deceiver. He is even deceiving himself!

The Messiah came for a purpose and the purpose was achieved.
You the living, benefit from the sacrifices he made.
No other way to do so if not to mind the business that brought you here on earth.
Knowing that the world is a mission field.
Leave a life of purpose.
I am for Christ and I am for Mohammed is not why we are here

I am a Nigerian and I am a Togolese is not why we are here

Even though we can't cease to fight for other causes which promote our happiness and well been on earth but then, seek you first the purpose by which you were here on earth.
This should be made a priority!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2018
If I was born to deliver human from sickness and I grew up leaving the purpose to born five hundred children and build two hundred houses. Later I died not living up to the purpose I was sent, I shall suffer the penalty!
This is where you have a question to answer.
This is where you have a penalty.

This is not matter of I was a Christian or Muslim

No one was born to become a Christian or Muslim

Leave a life of purpose!
Don't be deceived by human ideology in the name of religion and doctrines.
No religion was an institution of the creator.
Therefore, no wise one should acknowledge religion and it's belief.
Leave life of purpose.
The issues remains that greater percent of human never know why they are here.
Some had this belief and thought that it's all about birth and recreation.
They never knew perhaps understand we all came from a realm and shall return to where we came from for an account after death.
Christianity thought otherwise saying we are to die and enter 'Hell Fire' and some to 'Heaven'.
All these are falsehood!
It holds no truth in it therefore not helping our mission on earth.

If Christ was deceived by Satan during the trier period and later ignored the purpose by which he was born on earth.
No spirit would give him good credit.
I tell you, heaven won't have honored him.
Even though he was sent from heaven upon angels guide.
If he had refused applying wisdom and accepted to be deceived by Satan.
His being as the only begotten son of the most high won't have given him second chance. Thus it's not a guarantee for ignorant!
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Look let me tell you!
Spirits aren't what you think they are.

I tell you, they aren't thinking the way you thought.

They are mindful, focused and always determined.

They don't care to know who you are when you walk in contrary to their directives.

This is why you must be careful working with them.

To replace with alternative is not a big deal before them

To find alternative measure is nothing before them

While you are under their services, be careful least they keep you at left hand side to pick next available subject, making him a super man to fit the services.

Remember Moses.
Moses thought himself god because he was made a god unto men

Haven the great ability to deliver at any point in time. He thought he could do any how (whatever he desired)

That was the moment chukwu okike abiama said unto him, bia nwoke m, write your biography and put your seal

It's end of the road!
It's over between you and I.
With this method, we can't continue together for this sole mission. (This is spirit for you)

(He continued)
Yes I remembered my promises which I made unto you and my people. I said, you are the person to lead them to the promise land but then, with what is at stake, Moses!
Moses asnwered.
He said to him, go and write your biography and put your seal. It's over!!

Like play like play, when the time comes. He took Moses above the mountain and showed him the land.
He said to him, only thy eye shall behold the great land I promised. Thy feet shall not step inside.
Joshua shall lead my people to the land.
That was the last discussion!
End of Moses and his deeds!!!

At this juncture, I have to call it a day.
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We tell you the truth so that you hear and know the truth.
The truth we know we make known to you.
The truth you must know to make a difference.
Know the truth and work with the truth.
The truth you know shall set you free.
Not Christianity nor Muslim.
Not Jesus nor John.
The truth you know shall set you free.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Iseeeeee
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Henry Jos:
Now this is my able and capable Grand Master speaking!

It wasn't as if I was being rude to David, i just wanted the grand master to elaborate on some of these things, I wanted gaining more knowledge from the master as a Student, that was all I wanted! Also, some of these religious folks can be funny sometimes, so acquiring this knowledge would go a long way to challenge their ignorance!

Iseee

David Louis:
Our Gm more grace to ur established elbow.

Henry Jos:
More light to your path the able and capable Grand Master!

The reason for the question has been clarified to a great extent, and knowledge has been acquired!

And this is why we are here @ Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules as your students, in order to get wisdom, knowledge and understanding as well as to know the unknown and the mysteries surrounding humanity!

David Louis:
Isee

Henry Jos:
So mote it be!

Iseee!

You have done justice to this all important topic of discus!

Once again thank you the able and capable Grand Master!

More light to our paths as Angels continue to guide us all!

Iseee

Attah Akoso S.:
Amen

Chike De-Eastman:
Iseee

Diamond Diamond:
Iseeee

Uju Aniebonam:
Good morning odogwuakataka, isimmili igbonile I great you great one . Please can you elaborate on (igba mmadu uchu) .

Prince Daniel:
Iseeee

Deep Wisdom: (LEARN TO WEIGH A MAN NOT BY HIS HEIGHT OR AGE BUT BY HIS SPIRIT)

Odogwuakataaka!!!!!

Wow! Odogwuakataaka!!!!

Iseeee

I laugh at this.... Odogwuakataaka!!!

Odogwuakataaka!!!

Iseeeeee

Onumara Chibueze:
Iseee

Alfred:
Iseeeeeeee, I have found my home

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Good eve GM. I wish to beg you to teach us about dream. How one can be trapped or manipulated in dream. Also sir, teach us about elementals and nature spirits. Thank you sir.

Syndale:
GM, how does one come to the knowledge of the purpose by which he was made on earth. This appears very simple but extremely hard to know

Good morning GM, please can you clarify on the significance of sacrifice of Yeshua on the cross of calvary and why the ritual still holds sway till today because from every observations, many people who rely on the significance of this sacrifice have obtained great spiritual solution from the spiritual realm. Please shed light on this for further knowledge

How can a single ritual be valid from ages to ages?

Godspower:
Thank u

Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Attah Akoso S.:
Amen

Odogwu Akataaka:
This language is not permitted here!
Don't affirm positive using the word "Amen" @ light house of wisdom.
If you are igbo, affirm using your true language as given "Iseeee "

Light house of wisdom stands for true information to lighten our path. True spiritual knowledge is why we are here.

We understood the word "Isee" has similar meaning with "Asee" which is Yoruba language

If you are a Yoruba, do use your language 'Asee". It's accepted in the house why Igbo's are permitted to use 'Isee'

Those of us who aren't Yoruba or Igbo are left to use the true word as found in their mother tongue (proving truth)

You may choose to use 'Isee' or 'Asee' no matter where you are, who you are or where you come from

The Igbo word 'Iseeee' simply means
'Otu a ka o ga-adi' - 'so shall it be'
'Ka o di otu m kwuru' - 'So mote it be'.

I have to teach you the true formation of the word isee today, the truth and origination.
Igbo count days by four, these days are, eke, orie, afo and nkwo.
This is why, when you come in any part of Igbo nation today, you find out that every town and community has either eke market day or orie market day, afo market day or nkwo market day.
Our four fathers count on these days so their activities.

In olden days, if you want to book an appointment with someone, it scheduled on these days.
This is where you hear people saying, expect us izu ano (four market days ahead of today).
These four market days are called 'otu izu' that's to say, 'one week'.

Just like every other countries has their calendar in ancient time, so the igbo's.

Now the true origin of the word 'isee' as affirmed by the Igbo's.
Igbo numbers are
otu -one (which is eke day
abuo - two (which is orie day)
ato - three(which is afo day)
ano - four (which is nkwo day)
ise - five.
Our ancestors affirmed 'Isee' as they pray meaning, as we said this prayers: so we mote it be at eke, orie, afo, nkwo and above all days which is 'iseee'.

'Isee' goes on to talk about endless to our prayers and affirmation.
'Isee' talks about eternity, forever and ever more.
The spoken words are to hold all eke days, orie days, afo days and nkwo days.
To prove perfection, should their be any days we don't know or recognize apart from the four days we knew about, we say 'iseee'.

These are true meaning, definition and interpretation of the word 'isee' as spoken during ritual prayers.

When you speak, do so in line with wisdom to help result.
What is wisdom for an Igbo man or woman to say a prayer in Igbo language only to end up saying 'Amen'?

How can a Yoruba man say a prayer to heaven and earth, to his ancestors and realm of origin, guardian angel using Yoruba language: only to end up saying 'Amen'?
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
It's high time we call wisdom in all our ways

It's high time we learn to use what we have to get what we want, the application works 100%.
And this is what we want.
Our prayers shouldn't be home with.

The word "Amen" is a Hebrew language which has its root in Aramaic
It means 'verily or truth'

Now tell me, Amen and Iseeee from above explanation, which is more active to affirm prayers?

Do we know what is prayer?

This is another topics to discuss perhaps to help knowledge of the truth thus great number of you don't even know the meaning of the word 'prayer'.

This is why you find it hard praying when you were asked to pray.

Some of you prefer ritual prayers to juju (ogwu).
Not knowing that "aja ka ogwu" ritual prayers are better than juju.
Through rituals we grow in spirituality. Juju (ogwu) doesn't offer promotion in spirituality.

Remember it's still isi mmiri Igbo nille on the line. The great high priest from Abrudeh city. Ogbu onye ujo ubochi ndu na-agu ya. Ajo nwa siri na owee banye nne ya afo. Ukpaka na-agba na udu mmiri. Ndenri atu egwu. Odogwu bu ife onye metere, akataaka bu arusi!

The truth I know I make known to you, so that you make a difference using the words of truth. I am a different man so shall my people make a difference.
Truth is our key word.
I have gone far in the realm of spirits, it's impossible for me to return a failure.

Prayer should you don't know means talking to God (chi), talking to spirit (mmuo), talking to invisible forces (Ike ana-ahughi anya).
Do you know this?

If you know this to be true, why do you joke with prayers?
Why do you have to say your prayers with 'swag'? Using 'unknown language' for prayers? Some of you was deceived by religious leaders that the word Amen is heavenly language. You grew up in this belief. Every here and then you kept shouting Amen Amen in belief you are speaking heavenly language. Today you have read true origin of Amen and it's meaning.
Day by day we review true information to help knowledge and wisdom. In wisdom we stand @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

You must not joke with everything?
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
It's like some of you who say prayers in two languages?
Sometimes you hear an Igbo man or woman saying prayers in English and Igbo at same time

What does that mean?
Must you joke with everything?
Many are factors that causes prayer unanswered.

It's high time you checkmate yourself. Get wisdom and understanding. Wisdom is the principal thing

In as much as spirits hear all languages but then, it calls for wisdom to get their attention to your prayers. This you must do by spoken words.

Remember that spirits can hear and speak all languages. Even as of that, they know you are an Igbo man or Yoruba man.

The same spirits are reason you were born Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or Ashanti

When you want to commune with them, speak the language you were known for (if you can speak it fluently).
If you can't, you must have a language that you can speak fluently. Use the language instead.
There are reason you must understand your body language before prayers.
These reasons has to do with effects of the prayers. Because we ask to obtain, wisdom asked us to ask using true words. True words here stands for words you know it's meaning.

It's a demonstration of ignorant speaking two different languages as you pray.
This ignorant breeds speaking in tongues!
another evil seen among men during prayer rituals.
speaking in tongues!
I pity this generation.
Deception everywhere. The gods are angry!!
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2018
You know, when you refused wisdom, ignorant would make presentation of knowledge unto you. This is when you will be drowing in a deep water and assume you are safe.
Our people would say, Nwanza n'ere oku, o si na ya na-ara mmanu.
Nwanza is a small bird. This bird called nza is two small in nature, as small as locust.
Because of its small nature, it doesn't last a while on fire to get consumed unlike other birds.
Now, when this very bird finds its place on the fire, instead of him to flew away quick, he better do relax to listen to sound of the heat. Not knowing the sound he heard are possible as a result of his body and blood (which are been consumed by the fire).
This parable help defines ignorant.
Ofeke never knew that every language has its origination. People and a place where it was spoken.
Now, someone's would come to you and speak Abracadabra, turn to you and say, so shall you speak, it's heavenly language.
You rejoiced and join immediately.
Began to learn unknown language in the belief it's heavenly language.
Height of deception and ignorant seen in Christendom.
In no distance time, your prayers turn to a swag, the moments you should spend saying your prayers, you end up speaking in tongues. Because you were told this is language angel Michal and angel Gabriel hears.
Because these are forces you wanted them to hear you languages, you end up deceiving yourself believing you are deceiving others.

When your prayers are not not answered you see human bitting like a dog.
This is how prayer houses has become a caricature. Where are wisdom?
Where are Wisodm when ignorant are been honored?

And Ofeke look at it and said "it doesn't matter".
So you are telling us that it doesn't matter what you said?
You're spoken words doesn't matter right?
What matters then?

It matters what you said.
It's what you asked you get just like you reap what you sow.
Don't expect spirits to give you yam when you asked for a cocoyam.
And Christ asked them, Who among you as wicked as you are would give his son stone when he asked for a meat?

Don't expect two when you asked for one.
Spirits answers prayers. Their answer has to do with what we asked and how we asked.
They are wise and only answer those who demonstrate wisdom.
They have nothing to do with fools, Ofeke who despise wisdom.
In wisdom the world was created and function. To achieve your goal on earth, you must align with the principle. You must connect yourself with wisdom otherwise you would be left out as Ofeke.

Be mindful of your spoken words to help prayers.
Don't pray because others are praying.
Pray because you have reasons for prayers.
If you have nothing to ask for, give thanks.
Give thanks for life.
Say Thanksgiving prayers to infinite possible. It express wisdom!
Given thanks to life gives you an opportunity for long life.
It simply means that you have value for that which was given unto you.
Get knowledge and understanding.
Know how these things work.

It matters what you said!

The moment we get prepared to pray, understand that we have attracted spirits attention.
They sat to listen to us.
Then you begin to say, your prayers in Igbo.
After saying all as your heart desired you ended up saying Amen (truthful).
Telling them that these you have said are all true. Does it prove wisdom and truth? Of course not!

Why not say it in Igbo language 'Eziokwu'? if you want to understand the effects.

Truth or verily means Eziokwu in Igbo.

Then say your prayers and affirm 'Eziokwu'. If you think it doesn't matter what you said.
We tell you the truth so that you hear it to make a difference. The truth you know shall set you free.
Good number of people have began to question powers in prayers.
Many people have given up prayers as a result of this ignorant exposition.
People prayed from year to year without having answers to their prayer request.
You must know the truth!
Holy Spirits still attend to our prayers therefore, you must pray.
For your prayers to be answered, you must know the truth.
Truth is wisdom.
Wisdom is truth.
So when I said 'you must know the truth' am saying in other words, 'you must be wise'.

At this juncture, I have to call it a day.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Eziokwu bu ndu!!!!!
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Jay Lagos:
Wow. Wonderful. I have been away from the group for a long time and have missed a lot.

Odogwuakataka nna m ukwu I ga adi oooh!!!

Henry Jos:
A nice Sunday tonic from the Grand Master of Wisdom!

Odogwu Akataaka, Ogbu onye ojo ubochi ndu n'ato ya uto!

More light to our paths as Angels guide us all!

Iseee

Paul Offor:
Isi mmiri Igbo Nile birikwa, ndu mmiri bu kwa ndu azu. Nna m si na ezioku bu ndu. Truth is truth, there is no good or bad truth. The truth you know, you have made know to us. It is now left for us to chose the truth and live or reject it and .......?. Thanks a million times, you are indeed wisdom personified.

Harry Emeka Anambra:
Odogwu akataaka
Isi mili Igbo Nile
The great grandmaster
I greet you, Nna
Sir, Something happened this morning around 10am after my ose oji ritual prayer and shower
As i was dressing up, I noticed a moth(that butterfly like fly that usually surround lights at night) flew into my room, went straight and landed on my bag
I stood staring at it then i said if you're here for good, you're welcome
If you're here for bad, you're not welcome here, leave and die
It was still there, immediately i was distracted for a second
I looked and didn't see it again
I searched my bag and the surrounding but couldn't find it
Prior to that, I think on Friday night around 9:30pm
I remember that samell

I remember same moth hovering above me on the ceiling but i didn't pay much attention to it

Please what's the meaning of this moth thing? Sir

Chike De-Eastman:
Chaiii Eziokwu bu Ndu sir, I will forever remember this word of yours sir

Pure truth

Iseee thank you sir for the fatherly advice

Sup Evang Femi Okeowo:
Thank you sir, am really apriciate

Am happy to be in the mist of the wisdom people Of God.

�Tee 1�:
Thank you very much The GM.

Melvin Blink:
Iseeee,,,, nice teaching today from Odogwuakaataka 1
I so much enjoyed you teaching today

Prince Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka 1 of our generation and generations to come! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!! High priest of Abrudeh City!!! I am always blessed and uplifted by your teachings. See how you take out time to give us priceless teachings. Teachings and guidance that money can't buy. I am very grateful, my GGM. As for me, I will remain a loyal and humble follower and light bearer/practitioner.
May you continue to live long and prosper in all you do. Iseeee

Henry:
Wow what a wonderful teaching from GM.
Indeed the world is deep.

Saint Peter:
Thank you,for this great teachings

Sir,teach me more about the water spirit, how to use the power for good

Debby Davidson:
This is great, Isimili may you live long, more lights on prayer. Praying in Igbo and English.

Tochukwu Chinedu:
Iseeee

Enobasi:
Iseeee

Tochukwu Chinedu:
What you teach is realma

ONWE ITSUMA:
Thanks GGM for this great teachings.You revelations here have answered almost all the questions that faced me without answers.Thanks alot.More light to your path.Iseeeeeee

Please GGM I want you to teach us about the spiritual uses of bitter kola as you have thought us about kolanut and alligatotor pepper.More light to your path.Iseeeeeeeee

Frank Okonkwo Abuja:
Thank you sir for the gods are wise

Promise Chizurumoke:
If not light house were else will I be. I thank the gods
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
nv
Re: Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' by bunbit23: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
.v

(1) (Reply)

Winners’s Chapel Easter Youth Alive Camp 2019 / Favorite Bible Characters! / Da Vinci Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.