Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,146 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (53016 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Weird Shoes A Man Was Spotted Wearing In Public (photo) / Madness!!! Lady Seen Wearing Pant And Bra To The Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by thesicilian: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
samsam2019:
were u ravaged by ebola or something?

I don't see how you can be less than 4
lol.
That means you must be very 'plentiful' in your own family
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Adeylight(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Impact of weed on human. grin
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by olive282(f): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
porrigeyam:
He has a small dicck grin

I tink say na only me see am cheesy
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by keishablack(f): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
EbukaLive:
Nigerian bloggers are just irritating. Must they try to play on ones intelligence and lie? How is that in traffic? With a flat back tyre? Where are the other cars in traffic? Rubbish...
Good observation.
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by bakila: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is pant not under pant.
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by tolutweety(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
0rex:

Never judge a dick by it's size in idle mode. grin

#medfact.

Words of wisdom from an elder...hmmn
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lagos heat dey too much Abeg. The man fit be Ebami eda reincarnation just asking for lift to Kalakuta Republic. I miss the man though.
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Norajones(f): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
When u smoke UTURU weed for the first time
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
tolutweety:

Words of wisdom from an elder...hmmn
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
bakila:
It is pant not under pant.
How do we differentiate that from pants, as in trousers.
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by shypapa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lastman don make the guy brain reset....
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by OracleE(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
EbukaLive:
Nigerian bloggers are just irritating. Must they try to play on ones intelligence and lie? How is that in traffic? With a flat back tyre? Where are the other cars in traffic? Rubbish...

I duff my hat Chairmo, brilliant observations, flat back tyre and isolated bus. Guess this has been edited. But the person sure did a clean job
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
thesicilian:
one out of every four Nigerians is mad.

Your father! Amadioha belu gi isi there!!!
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Tedassie(m): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2016
bigtt76:
I de tell you! Guy fit don mara shaaaa grin small blockos tho tongue

drooler
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by toma3: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2016
is because of heat (HOT WATER WEATHER). APC fault, no nepa
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by thesicilian: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Your father! Amadioha belu gi isi there!!!
And ding! We've the mad one in your family (or at least one of the mad ones)
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Immorttal: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Hiliarious

Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Ninilowo(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
oluaseunhashy:
grin thr are 2 things involved ..

its either he just came out of d knacking room or he's high on pelebe grin grin
That pelebe thing is the answer
Re: Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Layers, gradient, style, texture – good. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.