Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow (1786 Views)

3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / How-to: Download And Upgrade Your Gionee M5 To Marshmallow Android 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Techgoon(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tecno Camon C8 has been officially upgraded to Marshamallow. There are two methods of updating, either through SD Card or through flashtool. I personally think that the SD Card method is easier and I will provide instruction for the SD Card update ONLY!

[center]HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR C8 TO MARSHMALLOW USING SD Card METHOD[/center]

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO YOUR PHONE. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

1. Download theTcard_update_20160415 from HERE

NOTE: THE DOWNLOAD IS OVER 800MB, PLEASE HAVE FAST INTERNET AND PATIENCE

2. Place Tcard_update_20160415 on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)

3.Switch off your Camon C8

4. Hold Power Button+Volume Up When the startup logo appears release the Power Button ONLY You will see the android logo appear as shown below Now release the Volume Up button

5.Again, hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button WITHOUT RELEASING THE POWER BUTTON.You will see the interface below:

6. Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select

7. You will enter a new interface as shown below.Use the Volume Down to navigate to Tcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button

8. The installation will begin and when it is done you will see the interface below. Select Reboot system now

9. The phone will reboot. This could take long, maybe upto 5 minutes.After the boot is done, you should have HiOS and Marshmallow 6.0on your C8.

10. ENJOY!!!IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.

http://www.techgoon.com/how-to-upgrade-your-tecno-camon-c8-to-marshmallow/
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by bethelm: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
How to use a wireless intercom without connectivity
only wireless

This is a complete wireless intercom system. It is the very first wireless intercom system that is extendable to 100 units from numbers 0 to 99 units. It is a plug-n-call system that needs no installation thereby incurring no installation cost. It also works with or without electric power. It is so rugged but very simple to operate

http://bethelmendels.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=193&search=wireless+intercom
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Techgoon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
SS

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by kellystech(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice one tecno
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Iamvictor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
nice post... but can you tell us the features
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Ibiblaze(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
any need to back up?
and how can I change my imei
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Ibiblaze(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
any need to back up?
and how can I change my imei in this marshmallow
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by olylove: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Anyone dat downloaded it can u please re-upload? Dat site is no longer going.... Please and please... Yeah this time of data scarsity
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by Babanhajiya(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
So update is manual? Can't Tecno provide OTA? #SMH undecided
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by remele2(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2016
Can one change his/her Imei after all diz upgrade?
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by mickeyg2030(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2016
pls i am rooted with kingroot if i unroot using king root hope my phone will nt get bricked when updating to marshmallow?
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by frank2kky(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2016
What abt how to update Mhorse Operating system to 4.4 or 5.0?

JINHUIMA made.... It's kind of a China phone
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by omoalajah(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2016
Thanks for the post. It helps
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by gingerman876: 12:59am On May 22, 2016
Thanks OP for the post
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by yinka360nl1: 1:25am On May 22, 2016
Already enjoying the marshmallow on my camon c8 wink
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow by 360koncepts: 1:44am On May 22, 2016
The Marshmallow upgrade enhanced my phone's operation.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno T-band: Tecno’s First Smartband Features / Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k / How To Get 100% Percent Data Bonus On Mtn Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.