Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k (1792 Views)

6months Used Cubot Note Plus For SWAP. SOLD!!! SOLD!!! / CUBOT NOTE PLUS Full Spec Review / Top 5 Smartphones Below 30K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by donpata(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
I saw this phone cubit note s and I like the specs. I am usually afraid of such phones since they got no warranty and spare parts may be scarce. Pls has anyone used the phone b4? Anything to be weary of these Chinese brands? Pls suggest another alternative for me. I got other priorities so 30k is my max budget. ba3 and ram is of essence.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by shedy03(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
donpata:
I saw this phone cubit note s and I like the specs. I am usually afraid of such phones since they got no warranty and spare parts may be scarce. Pls has anyone used the phone b4? Anything to be weary of these Chinese brands? Pls suggest another alternative for me. I got other priorities so 30k is my max budget. ba3 and ram is of essence.
i was interested in cubot dinosaur, 3G RAM, 4000mah battery, dual sim, dedicated SD slot, etc. and its going for 36k on jumia.
i later saw ulefone tiger. nice design, 5.5inch screen, 4200mah battery, 2+16G(RAM+ROM), finger scanner, dual sim, dedicated SD slot, etc. at 30600. google it out for more info.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by donpata(m): 4:30am On Jul 13, 2017
shedy03:

i was interested in cubot dinosaur, 3G RAM, 4000mah battery, dual sim, dedicated SD slot, etc. and its going for 36k on jumia.
i later saw ulefone tiger. nice design, 5.5inch screen, 4200mah battery, 2+16G(RAM+ROM), finger scanner, dual sim, dedicated SD slot, etc. at 30600. google it out for more info.

I think that ulefone go better ohh. I Dont really need a 3g ram. But have u tried any of these Brands? how durable are they?
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by shedy03(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
donpata:

I think that ulefone go better ohh. I Dont really need a 3g ram. But have u tried any of these Brands? how durable are they?
av never used any of these phone brands, but am eyeing the ulefone tiger. i will buy one soon.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by donpata(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Well i have taken the leap. 31.8k in total for the ulefone tiger. Am waiting patiently for it.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by shedy03(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
donpata:
Well i have taken the leap. 31.8k in total for the ulefone tiger. Am waiting patiently for it.
congratulations as you await the delivery.
hoping you will share the unboxing infos and reviews here when its finally delivered to you.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by Geestunnar(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
donpata:
Did you order through Jumia? and what is the seller's name?
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by donpata(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
shedy03:

congratulations as you await the delivery.
hoping you will share the unboxing infos and reviews here when its finally delivered to you.

Sure I will.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by donpata(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Geestunnar:

Did you order through Jumia? and what is the seller's name?

Yes it was through Jumia via a seller called Superdeals
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by Collins4u1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
buy this same phone from aliexpress at a cheaper price or message me to help you 0 8 0 3 1 9 2 9 1 2 5
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by Geestunnar(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
donpata:

Yes it was through Jumia via a seller called Superdeals
Alright, thank you
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by peterincredible: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Geestunnar:

Alright, thank you
pls how durable are ulefone phones do they really last the test of time without any issues on average usage
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by Geestunnar(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
peterincredible:
pls how durable are ulefone phones do they really last the test of time without any issues on average usage
i ve never used one b4, i got to know abt the phone here on nairaland and read reviews online. Ask timbros, he uses one.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by OVA200(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am using a similar Chinese brand Oukitel u20 plus close to 120 days now and still working excellently, with my experience with this phone I can't buy Infinix or Tecno again in my life I will rather safe up and buy Samsung or LG or HTC or iPhone, you won't believe my phone (with Quad core) beat Infinix note 3 (with their claim octa core) flawlessly. Those Infinix and Tecno are just scamming us, they are not even recognize at China at all. You can see how Xiaomi is rivalling Samsung and beating LG, same goes for OnePlus. Those original Chinese phone are far better than the yeye Infinix and Tecno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by tosyne2much(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Donpata, that a phone is not Infinix or Techno does not mean it won't last lost

The only thing I will tell you that you need to been careful in handling it just to avoid screen cracks

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by essay123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
What is it with ram and people these days. To me a phone's ram doesn't really matter since phones dont run heavy applications.if it was laptop fine but phones
Even almighty iPhone 6 has 1g ram.
Re: Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k by shedy03(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
essay123:
What is it with ram and people these days. To me a phone's ram doesn't really matter since phones dont run heavy applications.if it was laptop fine but phones
Even almighty iPhone 6 has 1g ram.
iphone na phone? (opps)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Now Available For Purchase / Xiaomi Redmi Pro Full Specification / Infinix Hot 5 - Raw & Honest Review (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.