Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Build Your Home Today!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build Your Home Today!!! (1287 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Home More Efficient / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Take Immediate Possession Of Your Dream Home Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Home Today!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
We present to you a cost effective solution by using Cement-stabilized
laterite as well as clay bricks for building both external and internal partition walls. We
have been operational in other parts of the country but wish to bring this solutions to
Lagosians and most people who haven't seen or heard about the interlocking building systems.
Mind u the compressive strength analysis of this method has been carried out
in two federal universities and found to be stronger than the usual sandcrete blocks (BULLET-PROOF) as well as approved by relevant bodies.
Please we'd like your feed back on what u think about these and if u might be interested.
Happy viewing

Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by msogunro: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
How is this more cost effective than the current method of building?
Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
well, in many ways
1. It helps you save cost in erecting your partition walls: since it is interlocking, you need no mortar in between for joinery. The one you see in the picture above is in two, the interlocking bricks and non interlocking, and as you desire you may want to lock the bond areas with mortar but this is at a much minimal quantity than the normal amount of mortar used for the hollow sandcrete blocks
2. In terms of finishes, you may not necessarily render (plaster) the walls which is extra savings in cost as opposed to the conventional building system
3. High compacted bricks bring about higher density which results in higher thermal mass, a house built with our system has a cooler interior which saves you cost on installation and running an A.C unit not to mention that it is eco-friendly
4. It is manufactured on site and saves you on the cost of transportation of your normal bought materials
I can go on and on
it's production cost on each is about N50 as opposed to the normal sandcrete hollow blocks of between N150 - N200

YOU REALLY ARE SAVING COST IN ALL AREA
AND YOU KNOW IT IS BULLET PROOF
Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by obitryce(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please what material/materials are your bricks made of and how do you source for them if you were to execute a job in port harcourt?
Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
it's made of Laterite, the red soil usually found after the subsoil on any piece of land

Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by koning: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't think it is cheaper than the normal sand-cement block we are used to. You will have to use 3x the quantity of blocks for a wall partition. I will however use it for my internal partitions on the upper floor so as to create more space.

Drop your contacts. I will get in touch once I arrive Lagos.
Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
well, in terms of quantity yes.
3 of the bricks is equal to one 9" hollow block,
@ N50 you have it at N150 all works done especially that on mortar for joining and rendering of the external part which has its own aesthetics.
This is a part from the other benefits I'd mentioned earlier.
For my number, see the signature below (the bot here is sensitive and may take out my post for directly imputing my phone number)
Thanks
Re: Build Your Home Today!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
We can supply your required materials for you to build by yourself if you have your architect and building team, better still design and supervise the building using our materials produced on site. We would specifically like imputs from Architects interested.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Office Furniture? From Executive Chairs To Confrence Table. / Edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate , Eleko / Pls What Can Cause This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.