Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Perfect Party Outfit For The Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Perfect Party Outfit For The Season (656 Views)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / African And Nigerian Wedding Outfit For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Party Outfit For The Season by mizzteemah(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
[size=15pt]THE PERFECT PARTY OUTFIT FOR THE SEASON[/size]

Hey Ladies

This is the season to make merry and be jolly and indeed t’is the season where you can practically go gaga trying to look for the perfect party outfit. Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend who has her official party and awards night to attend on Thursday (mind you I have no clue whatsoever about what I would be wearing to ours) and there I was going from rack to rack and store to store searching for the right outfit. Now here’s a little tale; My friend won the Best Dressed at their official awards party last year and this year she plans to step it up (she can’t fall her hand, you can’t go from a 10 to a five) so we walked into different stores and we just couldn’t find anything that would step up her game (We did find a gorgeous looking culottes jumpsuit though and of cause she had to have that), Now our “Waka” continues today, we are out to find the perfect party outfit.

I know a lot of you are like us, trying to find that perfect party outfit, that would get you an award or would get our co workers swooning and really its harder than you think. So I’ve decide to do a lot of research, and I’ve come up with six ideas for the perfect party outfit if you are going with any option there is definitely something to inspire you;

For More Official Dress You Can Check It Here On
[url]followmego.net[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress Your Best (and Most Comfortable) For Summerfest / Light Skin Cream / New Uk Polo Tshirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.