Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

'I told my wife i won't be faithful' - Femi Kuti (Exclusive Interview) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I told my wife i won't be faithful' - Femi Kuti (Exclusive Interview) (557 Views)

BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" / ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I told my wife i won't be faithful' - Femi Kuti (Exclusive Interview) by HFMagazine: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
After its official debut on YouTube last week (April, 13 2016) with guest-singer, Yemi Alade on set, HFtv has unveiled a new and exclusive interview with Afrobeat singer, Femi Kuti on its latest edition of its weekly show, Da Chat.

In the new interview, Femi Kuti speaks about making music, growing up in the African shrine, his late father, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, family, marital issues and the pressures of living life as a popular figure among several other issues.

Watch the mind blowing interview as host, Zinnia speaks with the legendary Afrobeat icon, Femi Kuti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t559Pn26vfE

HFtv Africa is an online channel, dedicated to serving short videos of original programming with segments such as, Entertainment Gist, Fashion, Beauty, Battle Of The Sexes and Music. The Channel also touches on topical issues affecting the lives of the youths across Nigeria and other African countries.

[ Subscribe to the HFtv’s channel on YouTube (HFtv Africa) to see past and future editions of #DaChat on HFtv ]

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Can Still Relate To This Film? / Greatest Nollywood Characters Of All Time / Actress And Models Wanted As A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.