Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (18222 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Invite From HR Indexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by nastyd(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2016
Damzed:
I applied on the 27th and am yet to receive an invite, is anybody with me or am I the only one.

U'r not alone bro...I applied on d 24th.
Yet 2 get a reply as well.
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by ugojaysly(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2016
Anybody here that did the test on may 4th? What's the next step?
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by trizzy123: 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
ugojaysly:
Anybody here that did the test on may 4th? What's the next step?

did the test and interview on may 4th. Have not gotten any message to regarding the next stage. BTW, which language did you indicated you can communicate with?
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by ugojaysly(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
trizzy123:

did the test and interview on may 4th. Have not gotten any message to regarding the next stage. BTW, which language did you indicated you can communicate with?
Igbo, let's chat on WhatsApp 07064388649
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by 0866ma081: 9:06am On May 09, 2016
I want to apply how did you guys applied?
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by jumsim: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
[quI'muthor=chipretty48 post=44920491]Pls ooo, someone just told me dat Hr index office is at Marina. I hv also goggled d address dey sent nd its not d same wit d one one hr index website. Pls u guys shld check dis[/quote]
Hhh
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by lollmaolol(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
I called the number on their website, a lady responded, but immediately she heard me mention CV, she hung up the phone on me. sad angry

I am wondering why I should keep applying to companies as such.

Somehow at the rate of exploits in Lagos!! Nigeria!!!
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by brightgreat(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Well....I have always known the gal handling there call to be so rude and naughty....almost had a call out with her sometime.....please go to there office and ignore the Secretary...don't know if the gal has a beef with graduates

lollmaolol:
I called the number on their website, a lady responded, but immediately she heard me mention CV, she hung up the phone on me. sad angry

I am wondering why I should keep applying to companies as such.

Somehow at the rate of exploits in Lagos!! Nigeria!!!
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by lollmaolol(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
brightgreat:
Well....I have always known the gal handling there call to be so rude and naughty....almost had a call out with her sometime.....please go to there office and ignore the Secretary...don't know if the gal has a beef with graduates

Thanks for responding, I have visited their office but they won't accept hard copy. They directed me to forward to their email as seen online.
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by brightgreat(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2017
You are welcome

Wonder when they started refering peeps to their website...most people submitted via hard copy during our time.....hope you were able to get a contact cos sometimes an insider can inform you of when interviews are been held and with that you can gain access and if your cv matches what they want you are good to go

Age is one factor with them tho

lollmaolol:

Thanks for responding, I have visited their office but they won't accept hard copy. They directed me to forward to their email as seen online.
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by Mortipher: 3:47am On Mar 03, 2017
The email isn't going through.
brightgreat:
patobatele@hrindexx.com <patobatele@hrindexx.com>
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by brightgreat(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
The side who runs that email has left the organisation
Am sure they have an email on their web
Mortipher:
The email isn't going through.
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by Temmie21: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good afternoon brightgreat ....Ow are you today?pls I need help as regards the hr index for call centre agent...tnx a lot
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by sholex4luv2003: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have applied since last year June 2016, did my computer test and interview same day but nothing yet and any time i tried calling the lady she hung call on me
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by trizzy123: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
sholex4luv2003:
I have applied since last year June 2016, did my computer test and interview same day but nothing yet and any time i tried calling the lady she hung call on me

I did mine almost similar time u did yours, both test and interview. till date, no response
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
chynasaz:
Am with you, got the text, it's simple arithema
tic Nd English CBT plus Ur choice of lang quiz. But my concern is who is there client this time.
please is pidgin included in th
e language option.thanks
Re: Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afternoon. I also got the message but don't know any of the 3 Nigerian languages should I still come or let me leave it?
is pidgin inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Armed Forces 2009 / Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions / Is This Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.