Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,620 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji (613 Views)

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by princeakins(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
This was written by an ardent fan of the blogger concerning her recent beef with Wizkid as you will find below:

First of all, Aunty Linda Ikeji- I’d like to state that I am a fan of yours. I am also an unrepentant LIBer, and I think you are the biggest inspiration for many of us who recently ventured into blogging.

You are a role model to me (not because I like all your viral gossip stories, but the way in which you have created a brand with huge followers, worth millions of naira).

So if you ever get to read this, do not take it as hating, rather see it as another up and coming blogger blogging on your blog issues *laughs*.

MATURITY
Aunty Linda, I fully support you on reporting the “Wizkid’s 16years old cousin beating” threats to the Police. We should never condone violence.

Reporting threats (incitements) like this is vital to your safety because it is coming from a celebrity who has lot of fans which could lead to something awful just like you said. But Aunty, in your first epistle debunking the Wizkid’s claim (you called it 1000% lies but then more than 80% of your gossip posts are 1,000,000% lies) that you slept with his director (not my business though because I don’t care who you sleep with, some are saying it’s Sesan shaa *winks*), you mentioned that Wizkid’s PR team approached you but you rebuffed them blah blah… why didn’t you reach them (Wizkid or his PR team) after you felt he threatened you before going to the Police? You’re Linda Ikeji Aunty, I am pretty sure if you’d reached him, you could’ve thrashed this alleged beef and made him release a public apology to you over the threats.

That would have been a more mature approach! Show some maturity Aunty. In a sane clime, I am sure the Police would’ve told you to cool off after making the report, but because you are Linda, you’d to write another epistle to explain why you did it.

Why did you make the report if you won’t let the Police do their job first? Why didn’t you address the threat in your first epistle?

GENDER CARD
Aunty Linda, why do you have to play the gender card? Wizkid did not attack you because you are a woman, he did so because your platform was damaging his image which is not good for his show and ambassadorial business.

Have you forgotten how we supported you when that Yellow Pawpaw had your blog suspended then? Because we couldn’t afford to lose a brand like you even though the plagiarism claims wasn’t false. Can you reflect on that time you had to fight on your Instagram page over your ‘fake’ Hermes bags? Why did you do it? Because you couldn’t stand the claims that your supposed million naira bags were fake and it could dent your image.

You should know that same feeling you had was what Wizkid felt and had to react in ways he saw it fit to react.

Drop this feminism/woman empowerment thing because that is not why this has happened. The same time you posted your “facts” that Wizkid was evicted from his Lekki house (not like he told you he owned it when he moved into the house), was also when he was showcasing the new house in USA on Instagram, but did you post that? Did you post that he was on Drake’s new song? No, because you love the negative stories more. Anyways Lindodo, I am a young man and you did not pass any tangible message to me in Wizkid’s case!

DEFAMATION AND SLANDER
Aunty, there are numerous records of when you have slandered many celebs. Femi Kuti’s post is making rounds in your trend on Twitter right now.

How many times have you apologized for defaming people on your blog? In your multimillion banana island home, how many times have you paused to think of those who have gone traumatic after their stories (truth/false) ended on your blog? You mentioned that you can take insults on your parents but not threats! Wow as a kid then, the biggest cause of fights on street was insulting one’s parents.

So you take insults lightly mainly because you post bullshit about others on your blog as well too ba? If so, why are you worried over slut-shaming? If insults don’t get to you, then tagging you a hoe or smelly p***y shouldn’t have made it into your epistle. Now that you have called in the authorities, are you prepared for countless libel and defamation court cases that could follow? Are you willing to sell your Banana Island house to start paying damages to victims of defamation from your blog?

Re: ‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by judemmesoma(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2016
well done
Re: ‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by headboiy: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Who dis epistle don epp nau undecided
Re: ‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by Twizzy30(m): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2016
I hate this linda like fvck
Re: ‘dear Aunty Linda, Please We Need Peace’ – An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji by Tomtoxic: 1:33am On Apr 21, 2016
correct letter to aunty stinky but she z gonna see you as a hater

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos And Moment When D’banj Turned Neclive4 Into A Music Concert / Fake Police With 23 Children And 5 Wives Nabbed With Weeds / Unilag Girls Blast Tiwa Savage 'you Saw The Problem Before You Married Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.