Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (47842 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Mandynews(f): 1:07pm On May 28, 2018
Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/4526797/kemi-olunloyo-begs-hushpuppi-money

MandyNews.com

Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi has reacted to Self acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo post, begging him for money for her medical check up.

He wrote;

"It was brought to my attention the posts of one of the great journalists of Nigeria which I have carefully gone through and I must note that I never made mention of Madam Kemi Oluloyo's name in my video that I made at the airport lounge where I gave a general observation as to how the rich tend to mind their business and suggested if we were all doing same, maybe Linda ikeji's fruit of the womb just wouldn’t be a problem as people are making it. I do Appreciate madam Oluloyo's taste in my fashion and as well Appreciate her works, just like most of her writes up often carries constructive criticism and lash back , I believe it is safe to say her request to beat Linda's 100k donation which I could have said was from a sarcastic point there after accompanied with a bank details puts me in a dicey position. I wouldn’t consider it a wise move crediting the account of a woman that just openly lambasted a fellow female benefactor that was there for her when it mattered regardless of how little the amount now seem to her after her ordeal. Before my money becomes blood money in future, maybe I should reconsider the alert part plus Aunty Kemi herself would have called such a person an Ingrate.
Besides I had my fair share of experience from Mr Jollof in the past, when my act of kindness became a public show as to how he doesn't need my dime and I should Chanel it on more philanthropical use.
Let there be one LOVE. Linda and Madam Oluloyo as females are in a better position to understand that precious Grace of the fruit of the womb and should share the female joy as ONE... let Peace Reign. STAND Together, support each other in the Good and bad.. all we need is One love. I urge madam Oluloyo to write an apology and appreciation letter to Linda openly as we all see you as a role model and a great example of women empowering women for our younger females in the nation to become better people and learn to appreciate each other in our nation. If this is done I promise to give all necessary support and provisions in my power to you ma to get better health care and treatment. God bless us all"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUdCY9FMcs/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/28/hushpuppi-blasts-kemi-olunloyo/

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Lajet: 1:13pm On May 28, 2018
Good point raised by Hushpuppi after giving her the money in future she will say that you gave her blood money

249 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 28, 2018
aunty kemi corporate beggar

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Papasmal(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
Ramoni has spoken, Over to you Madam.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by MJBOLT: 1:26pm On May 28, 2018
hushpuppy and kemi are both mad angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by menix(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2018
Mandynews:

I wouldn’t consider it a wise move crediting the account of a woman that just openly lambasted a fellow female benefactor that was there for her when it mattered regardless of how little the amount now seem to her after her ordeal. Before my money becomes blood money in future, maybe I should reconsider the alert part plus Aunty Kemi herself would have called such a person an Ingrate.
/

Nah this part sweet me..

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by NaughtyDiamond(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2018
OP
Where are you stealing wifi from? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
Nice dresser, with a great sense of humour, I like Ramoni a lot

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
Waiting for her response.

This game is becoming interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by ekems2017(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
You have no choice as you dey beg. Oya Aunty Kemi apologize. Very simple. grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by NwaNimo1(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
Reverse 419..

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by loadedvibes: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
Hush na correct guy.. I swear down.. and if it's Hushpuppi that does these his write ups then I respect you even more brother.. very articulate somebody. God bless us all. Amen

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by ViaFast: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Megatrix: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
This hushpuppi get sense pass many of our so called celebrities

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Teewhy2: 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
when an elder person put mouth in things that doesn't concern them the younger ones will make jest of them.
Hushpuppi #sheomoage Aunty kemi ni

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by smartxyz(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
Nice words @hushpuppi

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Aditueledumare(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
Anty kemi just like to gallery. it is well
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by ipobarecriminals: 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy she'll surely apologize/write epistle/scam message like my sister dnt vex.Once she received puppy money,she'll go back to her useless self and kal puppy U ARE A THIEF/FRAUDSTER.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Miles300: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Nigga is quite intelligent!

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by sylva1(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin You apologise, you Bleep up..you dont apologise, you Bleep up. Thumbs up to Hushpuppi on this!!

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Authoreety: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Kemi got serious case of psychosis
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by pweshboi(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Lol he said and I quote "If this is done I promise to give all necessary support and provisions in my power to you ma to get better health care and treatment"
It's clear that even Hushpuppi knows ANTI Kemi needs better health care and treatment.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by EmmyDJourno: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
This
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by BlackHatNaija: 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
See condition, this is a serious one for Aunty to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.