Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (992134 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by mariosam(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2016
Walks in.......... (sees corpers tinubu,saraki and buhari in borno NYSC camp)
APC: CHAINS
APC: CHAINS
APC: Association Of Present Criminals
Walks out
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SMartins1(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
yea.. I trust you lol.. how is your fabulicious
Lmao... Fabulicious is no where to be found!!! have checked round the village, but still nothing.
Help me inform the king, so he can send his royal guards to look for my woman. But I suspect she'll be in fraiser's hut...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
my G I sight you, relax ur mind because marvluv will soon pack into your house..
Marvluv baby, can u see how much my friends luv u and want u to be mine.
That goes to show how super special u rilly are
grin.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
CandiceJay:

VillageGoat, wat aff i efa done to you? haba. Na dis kind
joke u see to feature me in? Il make sure none of my sisters
look ur side again
babe, na only you be this best teacher na, abeg no make your sister leave me oo, you know that i can't do without your pretty sister lyndalyn55 without her am just a train without an engine... Don't worry, when my containers arrive from china, i promise to buy a private jet for you, to make you happy. cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2016
Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!! Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!! Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!! Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!! Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!! Honeybash!!!!!!! Where are you!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
lol... no b da Kain explosion jor.
abishaddy cum nd explain better
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2016
Hahahaha oohh lawd.. fraiser u don suffer for this village, villageGoat when will you organize your comedy show.. don't forget to invite this village.Thank God that I didn't go for stream 1 if not I will not have had the chance to catch all this fun with villageGoat.. thumb up bro

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2016
SMartins1:
Lmao... Fabulicious is no where to be found!!! have checked round the village, but still nothing.
Help me inform the king, so he can send his royal guards to look for my woman. But I suspect she'll be in fraiser's hut...
don't worry fabulicious will soon come..

guard... go and check fraiser hut right away
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 10:12am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
THIS GOLDEN VILLAGE HAS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE villageGoat AND LOVEABLECHI AS PRINCE AND PRINCESS FOR BEEN THE FIRST GUY AND LADY THAT WILL FIRST COMMENT ON THE CENTURION PAGE.... CONGRATULATIONS
ha... Thank you very much for this title, i promise to make this village a better place, but baba, loveablechi na fine girl oo, to maintain her beauty no go easy, and you come make her my princess? You want make i dey budget 1 billion every year for the maintenance of her beauty and na fraiser go dey sign the budget. The budget fit contain 50 million for brazillian hair, 250 million for skirt and blouse, 100 million for lipsticks, 100 million for eye pencil, 300 million for shoes and high heels, 50 million for powder, 100 million for feeding allowances, 50 million for transportation allowances and 50 million smiling allowances, because her smile alone no free, you must pay for am...

Baba, you want make i run down? cheesy E no go easy oo, so my one and only princess is lyndalyn55... Thank you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SMartins1(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
don't worry fabulicious will soon come..
guard... go and check fraiser hut right away
*joining the guards *
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 10:22am On May 02, 2016
SMartins1:

Elder Okitaiji as spoken #gbam
here is a keg of fresh palm wine from Villagegoat's bar!!!

where are you fabulicious
yes ooo, villagegoat's bar has the best palmwine, even china, usa and other countries love villagegoat's palm wine, we also have pepper soup, but since there is no goat meat, you can use egg or fish to chop the pepper soup

a plate of pepper soup is 300,000 with 0.5 percent discount
a cup of palmwine is 500,000
no discount

why the price is costly is because you are paying for watching our television and enjoying the air condition... Thank you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2016
VillageGOAT:

ha... Thank you very much for this title, i promise to make this village a better place, but baba, loveablechi na fine girl oo, to maintain her beauty no go easy, and you come make her my princess? You want make i dey budget 1 billion every year for the maintenance of her beauty and na fraiser go dey sign the budget. The budget fit contain 50 million for brazillian hair, 250 million for skirt and blouse, 100 million for lipsticks, 100 million for eye pencil, 300 million for shoes and high heels, 50 million for powder, 100 million for feeding allowances, 50 million for transportation allowances and 50 million smiling allowances, because her smile alone no free, you must pay for am...

Baba, you want make i run down? cheesy E no go easy oo, so my one and only princess is lyndalyn55... Thank you
. I believe fraiser shld learn from the act of being with a particular person...today is honeybash tomorrow marluv next tomorrow sm1 else wink... Goodmorning aw was nyt?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2016
lyndysino:
I choose kano kwara oyo and delta
You are very welcome. We have delta in common
Good morin house
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2016
giftiebrown:
d patient dog gets nufin...
lolz.
How tins?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SMartins1(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2016
VillageGOAT:

yes ooo, villagegoat's bar has the best palmwine, even china, usa and other countries love villagegoat's palm wine, we also have pepper soup, but since there is no goat meat, you can use egg or fish to chop the pepper soup

a plate of pepper soup is 300,000 with 0.5 percent discount
a cup of palmwine is 500,000
no discount

why the price is costly is because you are paying for watching our television and enjoying the air condition... Thank you
You see what I mean. in fact who's birthday are we celebration ere GC on the 4th and 21th? New development every celebration in the city will be held in VillageGOAT's BAR
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
you again wan try my candicejay again? I will report you to suogal
You forget say we be friend, what u have is also mine. My dear suogal go understand
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Dis make me remember 2015 APC vs PDP presidential campaign, PDP keep attacking buhari while APC keep tellin nigerians wot dey have to offer... Eventually APC won... Make u nd IghraweIG keep spoiling my name while I keep showing my cute marvluv unalloyed luv in d long run... My cute will see d reasons why am d best...
My cute marvluv will see d reasns why you are the best liar in dis village..good morin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
giftiebrown:
gd mrnin villagers, hope u all had a lovely nite...phykel, pls dnt upload ur CUL ooo...d last tym u uploaded ur CUL, it went viral on fbk...pls, no 1 shd upload his/her CUL here...13th is around d corner...mk we jhus chill#TeamPatience
Thanks Man
A collegue just got her own letter in scul on Friday.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
VillageGOAT:

grin grin.
u own dey ur body, I swear.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2016
ray4000:

My cute marvluv will see d reasns why you are the best liar in dis village..good morin
My G, I greet u grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2016
ray4000:

my cute marvluv will see d reasons why am d best man capable of makin her feel lyk angel she really is nd also make her see d reasons why she is a special woman... Sunnepa17 d chief amebo of dis village oya com nd cc dis one again
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2016
VillageGoat why u decide to kill me with ur joke. I don laugh die nack my head for ground.
Fraiser, that guy he get excuss die, na why dey put u for stream two cos u dey lie.
Papa- no mind am o, we pass our waec o. okitaiji, sunnepa and ighravweIG abi I lie
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2016
ray4000:
VillageGoat why u decide to kill me with ur joke. I don laugh die nack my head for ground.
Fraiser, that guy he get excuss die, na why dey put u for stream two cos u dey lie.
Papa- no mind am o, we pass our waec o. okitaiji, sunnepa and ighravweIG abi I lie
lol.
U nor lie my G.
How we nor go pass b4.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2016
VillageGOAT:

Wow, I go love o. Lyndalyn55 u can see villageGoat is too loyal so hold him in other not to leave for another girl. Is not like some people make I no mention name dey know dere self
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 11:20am On May 02, 2016
okitaiji:
Hahahaha oohh lawd.. fraiser u don suffer for this village, villageGoat when will you organize your comedy show.. don't forget to invite this village.Thank God that I didn't go for stream 1 if not I will not have had the chance to catch all this fun with villageGoat.. thumb up bro
hahahaha.... Baba you no get wahala... Thats how we roll cheesycheesycheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 11:22am On May 02, 2016
ray4000:
hehehe no mind elder fraiser, na badt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
. I believe fraiser shld learn from the act of being with a particular person...today is honeybash tomorrow marluv next tomorrow sm1 else wink... Goodmorning aw was nyt?
Hunnnn, wise word. I hope he complie
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VillageGOAT: 11:28am On May 02, 2016
Lyndalyn55:

chai my sweet angel. The sight of you alone makes me feel like am the president of USA, morning to you dear, my night was sweet with you by my side, i dreamt of when i took you to paris to buy one expensive perfume like that for you, and we went to a shopping mall in dubai, for lots of goody bags, and we went to meet my uncle in usa, President obama, infact and inshort it was a wonderful experience.... I hope ur night was lovely too?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2016
IghravweIG:
My G, I greet u grin
Better person I sight u jare.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2016
IghravweIG:
lol. U nor lie my G. How we nor go pass b4.
We way sabi book like that.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
phykel:

Thanks Man
A collegue just got her own letter in scul on Friday.
yea! u welcum bro...Counting down to May 21st
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
Skydweller:
lolz. How tins?
mk sense...Hope ur day is gng well

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.