Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (995685 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
Kpom kpom kpooom kpoooom... My good people of this village greetings to you from the hut of the gong and the xylophones!
Listen to the voice of the town crier!
The wind has blown and we have seen the anus of the foul! Right from 6am this morning which was the last time i beat my gong, many people had entered this village with rumours and lies breaking the heart of my fellow villagers and giving others BP! Some started speaking in french while others spoke spanish! There were arguments and counter arguments! But in all i want to thank all the villagers who together we kept calling all the state secretariats numbers and posting their responses, bombarding messages on twitter and facebook and other social media platforms! I greet you all, may you get your Call up letters hale and heartily. To those who brought rumours from their uncles and aunts and father christmas and their native doctors about IDP STATES and other rubbish be warned. I know all of you! Your post are between thread 360 and thread 385! We will not hesitate to throw you out of this village if you try that rubbish again! Keep your info to yourselves if you are not sure! Dont give my people chronic diseases that will impair their physical capabilities when we are eventually mobilised! To those who brought credible and correct information i salute you, please keep up the good work! To the elders of this village that refused to show face, ok o o, i saw some of you peeping in the viewing this topic stat! There is God o! To the rest of us just calm down and let us what this Tom and jerry film till the end. Please let us not abuse ourselves again or fight over nothing! Embrace yourselves, sing a song, watch a movie, make some money, chat with a friend! In this great village right from the first thread we've been one! We are still one! And together we will make it to camp safely with laughther and joy! Always remember ...WeAreUs together we stand. WE ARE US...
Kpoooom kpooom kpooom
The town crier has spoken!
chaiii... I feel dis write up, your head dey dia aswear...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 9:45pm On May 16, 2016
Yezzy kip ur cool abeg.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BornMarch15(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
ray4000:
not pick. but I just start until my fone off I go still dey call am
He no go pick. Na text dem dey read.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
Kcwhyte captainkool lvlink fraiser IG brosjay ray400 and other oldies i sight all of you thanks for not absconding! I hail thee...
am glad we are still there for each other. We shall all make it dearie.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BornMarch15(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2016
ray4000:
not pick. but I just start until my fone off I go still dey call am
He no go pick. Na text dem dey read.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jaybabs16(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
I was privileged to speak with senator Obinna Ogba, Chairman Senate committee on Sports via the number dropped on this thread. He said Nysc lacks fund because of d budget cut that they are trying to mobilize funds for our orientation program. He also said d senate it trying to liaise with the federal government so that necessary funds can be released. At this point, I think we need to pray that something good happens and we also need to keep turning on the heat on them. Let's us use the social media to make our voices heard! Most of all, prayer is d key!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
Kcwhyte captainkool lvlink fraiser IG brosjay ray400 and other oldies i sight all of you thanks for not absconding! I hail thee...
My brother I hail thee too.
We nor go fit leave our village na.
Make enemies nor come take overgrin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BornMarch15(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2016
Yezzy:

Really. So nairaland has degenerated to dis extent. U jst fatuous feeble minded fool with capital F. Wif no regards for elderly. Well ain't surprised u jst a exhibiting ur tribes madness

E no konsyn me. I don tell u wetin dey my belle, incase of next time.

...by d way, English no b by force.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
jaybabs16:
I was privileged to speak with senator Obinna Ogba, Chairman Senate committee on Sports via the number dropped on this thread. He said Nysc lacks fund because of d budget cut that they are trying to mobilize funds for our orientation program. He also said d senate it trying to liaise with the federal government so that necessary funds can be released. At this point, I think we need to pray that something good happens and we also need to keep turning on the heat on them. Let's us use the social media to make our voices heard! Most of all, prayer is d key!
Some breath of fresh air!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
una good night oh, nysc don turn my brain tire. I no fit do anything today without thinking of whether we dey go camp on Saturday. anyway I don remove my mind from camp sha, anyhow e wan be make e be. but I sha know say if they postpone our camp because of buhari wickedness He no go enjoy this him presidency when he use mago mago take enter. make buhari no forget say na so Abacha take do gra gra until e over am. buhari a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by najeemefcc: 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
08036184912 here is number please add me to the what up group for the protest because at this point we need to occupy national house of assembly #providefund4stream2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
IghravweIG:

My brother I hail thee too.
We nor go fit leave our village na.
Make enemies nor come take overgrin
Instead we go carry our village with us as we dey waka!
#Goodevening
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
bro I tro way cap oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
Feeling aick
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
Feeling sick
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
Aieboocaar:

Instead we go carry our village with us as we dey waka!
#Goodevening
Good evening Baba.
Oboy u provoke 2day nor b small o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
I see you too my man, we will never leave dis village to its fate at dis trying tym, rather we will rewright d destiny of dis village by our actions... 21st must stand...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
Yezzy:
From a reliable source no more stream 2. It's now batch B. And camp will commence btw July to August

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2016
jaybabs16:
Weldone Brotherly.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2016
Fraiser:
correct... Lets keep it rolling, 21st must stand.

Na sօ օօօօ . brodalee, it must stand
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
IghravweIG:

Good evening Baba.
Oboy u provoke 2day nor b small o.

My brother no be small sumtin o! I even surprise mysef today.. Today tension no be here! Sotey even Candicejay don begin feel sick

But all is well now tho! I wish i never said dose words.. Apologies to sir daudae1 and every oda persons who found my posts offensive. Make ena no vex, is NYSC dah cause it!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Haryohdeji(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2016
I just finish asking IFA,Obatanla now and they assure me that "Kosibaba were" CUL will be out tomoro or wed
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Na sօ օօօօ . brodalee, it must stand
good luck to all of una, I don lose hope and faith. abeg I wan go hustle abroad, who go follow me? na mistake dem take born me for this country because na oyibo doctor deliver me I come think say na jand I dey as nepa cease light na I burst cry. my destiny no dey africa at all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tonyblaze011(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
I was also privileged to speak with the man. He z d senate is trying its best possible to ensure we go for our OT ds friday. He z we shd hope our 'rigid' n stone-hearted president intervenes. If not, we'll have to wait till next week or d week afta. He also told me Ramadan can't stop us from going to camp. Not that I believe every bit of what he z o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
Haryohdeji:
I just finish asking IFA,Obatanla now and they assure me that "Kosibaba were" CUL will be out tomoro or wed
Kai!! Baba dis ur source toh sure o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by LizzyIkeukwu: 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
So this Co tenant nigga has been right all these while, and we were busy stoning him while overtrusting daudae with his yeye info

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
weareus:
yes bro we can't leave our village ooo!!! grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
CandiceJay:
Feeling sick
my inlaw no fall sick oo. hope is not because of dis change era.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by leeleeane7: 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
najeemefcc:
08036184912 here is number please add me to the what up group for the protest because at this point we need to occupy national house of assembly #providefund4stream2

This is the reply I just got from senator obinna ogba..
Let's not relent...
We can do this...
resort to social media people

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
lucreziaborgia:
una good night oh, nysc don turn my brain tire. I no fit do anything today without thinking of whether we dey go camp on Saturday. anyway I don remove my mind from camp sha, anyhow e wan be make e be. but I sha know say if they postpone our camp because of buhari wickedness He no go enjoy this him presidency when he use mago mago take enter. make buhari no forget say na so Abacha take do gra gra until e over am. buhari a word is enough for the wise.

I feel you, I got attracted to your post seeing your moniker. The Borgias remains one of my favourite season movies. Oya I b d Borgia pope, come n kiss d holy father's papal ring b4 u go 2 bed. Lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
tonyblaze011:
I was also privileged to speak with the man. He z d senate is trying its best possible to ensure we go for our OT ds friday. He z we shd hope our 'rigid' n stone-hearted president intervenes. If not, we'll have to wait till next week or d week afta. He also told me Ramadan can't stop us from going to camp. Not that I believe every bit of what he z o.
bros abeg Who be Man eh!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
Aieboocaar:

My brother no be small sumtin o! I even surprise mysef today.. Today tension no be here! Sotey even Candicejay don begin feel sick

But all is well now tho! I wish i never said dose words.. Apologies to sir daudae1 and every oda persons who found my posts offensive. Make ena no vex, is NYSC dah cause it!
Lol. Na so.
But wait o,Candice sweet dey sick.
Pls dearie don't b sick o.
Do well to take medication ailt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.