Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Any PCM That Has Collected NYSC CUL From His Or Her Institution Should... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any PCM That Has Collected NYSC CUL From His Or Her Institution Should... (496 Views)

Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. / NYSC 2017 Batch 'A' Senate Approved Mobilization List For All Institution / Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any PCM That Has Collected NYSC CUL From His Or Her Institution Should... by Osgilliat(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2016
If you have collected your CUL from your university or any institution, please kindly state which school so that others from that school can be aware of its availability in that school.

If anyone from EKSU has collected please should inform me so that I can go down there to collect mine. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Java Programming And Android App Development Course / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 Call-up Letters 2016 Online / Urgerntly Needed -experienced Stylist/hairdresser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.