Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. (818 Views)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. by SAVIOLA99: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Any PCM posted to Gombe and Travelling from Ibadan, please let's connect here.
Re: Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. by Cetona(f): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2017
SAVIOLA99:
Any PCM posted to Gombe and Travelling from Ibadan, please let's connect here.
Yes, my friend is going to Gombe from Ibadan.
Re: Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. by chidekings(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cetona:

Yes, my friend is going to Gombe from Ibadan.

Congratulations cetona,
Happy for your success
Your now officially added to the list of nairalanders I would like to meet soon.

"While I breathe,I hope.
Re: Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
come & enjoy the shitty camp with shitty toilets.

words of wisdom
ARRIVE THAT CAMP LATE, that's the ONLY WAY TO GET THE BEST HOSTEL
don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. by Cetona(f): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
chidekings:

Congratulations cetona,
Happy for your success
Your now officially added to the list of nairalanders I would like to meet soon.

"While I breathe,I hope.
Awwwn. Thanks so much, I appreciate you

(1) (Reply)

Otondo _nassarawa / Let My Message Reaches Kazaure / NYSC Celebrates 4 Corps Members With Outstanding Projects In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.