Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) (26804 Views)

Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Islie: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Four suspected cult members, belonging to Eiye Confraternity, yesterday said they used to fake street fights in order to attack hotels in Lagos State. According to the police, the suspects, Rahmon Sanusi (25), Muftau Jinadu (22), Kareem Idris (22) and Fuad Azeez (25), used to pose as guests in hotels before they swoop on genuine lodgers, to rob them.

Recovered from them were one locally-made pistol, two live cartridges, machetes and assorted charms. The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects were also cultists who used to carry out series of fight at Oyingbo and its environs.

According to Owoseni, the suspects who belong to Eiye Confraternity, were arrested on Tuesday but confessed to have robbed and killed someone at Evans Square and also attacked One Point Hotel, Moonshine Hotel and Minister Excellence Hotel all in Ebute-Meta area.

Idris, who is the kingpin of the gang, said that they intentionally caused street fight in order to destabilise the peace of the community. The suspect said that once they had caused street fights, during the created panic and confusion, they would invade and rob hotels.

According to him, guests in such hotel were never spared as the gang would dispossess them of all their valuables. He added: “We used machetes and locally-made guns for operations. After robbing the hotels, we have buyers always ready to buy the items who took from guests in the hotels.

Normally, we don’t harm the guests, but when they don’t cooperate, we hit them. Today, as I stand here, I regret my actions. Given another chance, I will not go back to robbery.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/faked-street-fights-rob-hotels-guests/

1 Share

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Aminat508(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by adorablepepple(f): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew, wasted youths

1 Like

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by tntcorps(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
All the eiye people sha.. na only to dey omila them Sabi.. nonsense confra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Na who cultism Don epp
Stupendous ignoramus idiosyncrasies magnified!
#sipsmyalomo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Guyman02: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2016
''Today, as I stand here, I regret my actions. Given another chance, I will not go back to robbery.”

Your regret will be accepted after taking one bullet to the head, did you give the man you robbed and murdered a second chance, perhaps the man was a breadwinner in his family and his kids may be out of school now, his wife widowed and friends and relations in anguish because of your greed. You claim to be a bird that can fly 'eiye cult', lets see how you will fly out of the jail iron rods? Just like I dont feel graphic about dead Boko Haram members, I will not feel graphic if I see your body cut to pieces. Oloshi!

This is when firing squad and capital punishment is supported

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Generalkorex(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by ashacot: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Waiting for ndi ofe mmanu to come and tell us they're from the Israelite

9 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Agboola321(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Choi... Oluwa help us oo.
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by jamesbanjo(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Stuntkid172(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
see their face like who trowey money for market

END TIME BOYS

1 Like

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Dsholla: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Nonsense eiye that cannot fly away. Wasted youths

3 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Reason I don't stop to watch fight or stop at any suspicious gathering

1 Like

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by asumo12: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Dollipsejay(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Walahi, i no go do am again....... #Cultism doesnt pay

2 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by MadCow1: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Na wah o!!

The hussle for Lagos no be beans.. grin
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Lilchilz(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
An armed robber broke into a house and found
a couple sitting at a table room.
pointing the gun he said,," let me know the
names of my victims before i kill them..

WIFE: I am Martha

ROBBER: oh holy poo! my mother's name Martha.. i cant kill Martha...(point ing the gun)
and u??

HUSBAND: Am Joseph,,,but all my friends call
me Martha i swear.

11 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by czaratwork: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Association of name checkers.

5 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by danasjoe1: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
See as dem keep face like say dem drink alomo bitters,the other one way wear PSG jersey looks more like Bance
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by andrew12(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
ewa dey wait for una
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by chynie: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
God save us from bad people
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Nairadays: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
See their faces; angry

No be any kind hotel person suppose dey lodge.

Meanwhile:

[size=22pt]Nicki Minaj Begs Obama[/size]

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/04/21/nicki-minaj-begs-obama/

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by marshalcarter: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Na una mama wey carry una for 9months I pity...not wasted sperm lyk y'all angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Ok

The same gang PDP South West leadership employ to scatter Lagos during elections. Anyway, the chicken is already home to roost, nonsense.

Where is Obanikoro sef?
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
angry angry Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ma fo anybody loju
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Cause trouble
Wo! ban jawon si one time
Me i no be dull guy
2:30 ni call time
Awon eruku pon ta
Who they won dey form for
Black Mercedes convoy
I don’t roll with fvck boys
Omota to’n wo tom ford
Wo! They know that am worldwide
And the local champion
Music wa nutritious
It consist of calcium
See zanotti sandals
Awon kosi Dunlop
Awon bvtches pon gan
Lati eko de london angry
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by marshalcarter: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Lilchilz:
An armed robber broke into a house and found
a couple sitting at a table room.
pointing the gun he said,," let me know the
names of my victims before i kill them..

WIFE: I am Martha

ROBBER: oh holy poo! my mother's name Martha.. i cant kill Martha...(point ing the gun)
and u??

HUSBAND: Am Joseph,,,but all my friends call
me Martha i swear.
Kpa...kpa....kpakpakpa...kpaaa...yaff try...will u drink bobo??

3 Likes

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
All these Broiler Chickens no dey rest.

To go prison dey hungry them as if say na Nobel prize.
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Born14clara(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Skolombo boys
Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by Jabioro: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Don't worry police will give you another chance, this time around you won't regret it...Kirikiri prison yard get a lot places where you can play your game.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) by 5starmilitant: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Elebe don start again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) / 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.