Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food (57111 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by DAVECENA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
na wa o....women ehh.....Tomorrow we'll start reading cases of divorce with the women giving flimsy excuses....Men are actually suffering......without women,60% of our problems are solved......................its brotherDAVE on the net.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by sufficientGod(f): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
That is too bad. Madam, where is the first love?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by oyebode95(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
slyIsaac:
N your source is sure twas all because of insufficient food??....

Irrespective of any reason no one deserves to take law into his/her hands. Besides why should u even do a babaric thing to someone u use(d) to profess u love!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocked

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Leeeekeeee: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please Vatican should should correct this verse in the bible...

He who finds a wife finds a good thing, they should add a clause "Exception of Blacks"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Realwvn(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Realwvn:
Send your articles to info@naijanewsrave.com biko
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by MentalCase(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
People would have been calling for his head if it had been the husband
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by abbey621(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
People talking about marriage as if that's the problem but when you look closely you'll quickly realize that POVERTY is the real nemesis here! Poverty can make normal people do irrational things, it makes the strong weak and the smart dull. This is why I strongly advice the youths to forget about love and seek wealth vigorously!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by mythic: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
If this was do to a woman the will say stop the abuse on women. gender equality but on a level playing ground women are the causes of most family conflict
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by banme1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..
Sometimes I do wonder who is actually this devil we blame everyday, isn't it human beings with the heart of stone?
Oga sorry oo!! She even poured it on his umunna.. Nawao! Tomorrow now, she will start running outside with an excuse that he cannot perform in bed but will not tell people that she is the one that damaged it making it look like vegetables that was poured hot water.
That's if it's actually because of the reason given above for her actions.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
don't dodge. Women are wicked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
oyebode95:
Irrespective of any reason no one deserves to take law into his/her hands. Besides why should u even do a babaric thing to someone u use(d) to profess u love!
E tire me.... Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their marriage or love life... Still doest justify the act sef.... Even a stranger sef you cannot come and go and pour hot water on am na... wink
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by banme1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nairaland ladies will avoid this post. Assuming that jezzebel was the victim. Make I no talk again b4 ladies chew me raw here.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Chuksemi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is violence against men. We must speak against men beaters. What are girls turning into?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by mekonglobal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Each morning when u pray, remember to pray against d evil devices of santan and women.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by lanicky(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is wicked. What could he have done to warrant this
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
How can one be so wicked?

She would have killed him sef. She shouldn't be set free o
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by sulakishop(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
I SWEAR, DEVIL IS A WOMAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Adeylight(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who dey there? I beg help me ask them weda they get marriage certificate.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Jacobx007: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by dissybling(f): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
dis one is an animal,no conscience
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Silumi(f): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is it by force to marry hmmm stay and enjoy ur peace of mind
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by fretfingers: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
shockedembarassed she even poured it on his "jungle boy" too...

Hmmmm.... The world we live in...

Chaos everywhere....
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by uzoormah(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thank God the hot water did not touch his "baba biliki"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Sunseeker: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
A Hot tempered wife from Nigeria !

ok... Lets pray for his Complete healing.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by femmyAdagba(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
end time wife. may God save us oo
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
marriage is too complicated to make a mistake,toss feelings aside, make a list and tick for the qualities you want, physical attraction ain't enough because in the end of the day , if you make a wrong choice the pic says it all

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
northvietnam:
And some fools will say who finds abi findeth a wife found a good thing.

Thank God i already have a daughter out side wedlock.

Once i get a SON too, no more marriage aswear..

Dont quote me abeg, its my life not urs.
Why say fools?That statement was taken from the bible and even if you are not a Christian,you should respect other's beliefs.

For your knowledge,that statement says the one who finds a wife and not the one who finds a woman.There is a difference.

Leeeekeeee:
Please Vatican should should correct this verse in the bible...

He who finds a wife finds a good thing, they should add a clause "Exception of Blacks"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
This kind of things happen a times to men who got married to a woman because of her money....sorry guess she married him with her money. Tick Madam and her houseboy hubby.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by dimexy247(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Op, now you have to be careful....
CAREFUL, VERY VERY CAREFUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by Gajabanjago(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chai!!! and they never agree on gender equality bill
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food by summerflame(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Had an accident, lost my phones but I am back, whatsapp me on 08127262960

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.