Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel (4321 Views)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by Triton1996(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/exposed-actor-damola-olatunji-doesnt-own-primestone-hotel-ceo-primestone-hotel-spits-fire/

Earlier this week, it was gathered that Nollywood actor, Damola Olatunji has acquired Primestone hotel for a whooping N60million naira. This development went viral and a lot of fans congratulated him over the new acquisition.

In respect of this, we spoke with sources close to the owner of the giant hotel and it was revealed that Damola Olatunji hasn’t acquired the hotel and it was also revealed that the owner is angry at the handsome actor and might take a legal action against him.

It would be recalled that The actor came out to reveal to the public that he has bought the hotel and it would be launched next month and when asked why he decided to venture into hospitality business, he said, ”Naturally, I am a hospitable person and I love to make people around me comfortable and also, due to the nature of my career, i have been to hotels, therefore, going into hospitality business for me is like, doing what is part of me and what gives me joy”. However, Yesterday, maybe due to the anger of the owner, the actor came out to deny owning the hotel, hereby making him lose credibility and exposing his fake life.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/exposed-actor-damola-olatunji-doesnt-own-primestone-hotel-ceo-primestone-hotel-spits-fire/

Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by ikubch(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Triton1996:

Earlier this week, it was gathered that Nollywood actor, Damola Olatunji has acquired Primestone hotel for a whooping N60million naira. This development went viral and a lot of fans congratulated him over the new acquisition.

In respect of this, we spoke with sources close to the owner of the giant hotel and it was revealed that Damola Olatunji hasn’t acquired the hotel and it was also revealed that the owner is angry at the handsome actor and might take a legal action against him.

It would be recalled that The actor came out to reveal to the public that he has bought the hotel and it would be launched next month and when asked why he decided to venture into hospitality business, he said, ”Naturally, I am a hospitable person and I love to make people around me comfortable and also, due to the nature of my career, i have been to hotels, therefore, going into hospitality business for me is like, doing what is part of me and what gives me joy”. However, Yesterday, maybe due to the anger of the owner, the actor came out to deny owning the hotel, hereby making him lose credibility and exposing his fake life.

i live just few houses to the said hotel. there are claims they do see Damola around there. there are talks of the Hotel been in some crisis.
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by cruzita(f): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
grin Linda food don ready,u will grace her front page
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by queenoflafia(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Celebrities

Fake life grin

I recall the house mayD claimed he bought but we later found out it belongs to a civil servant.

Make anty Linda come complete Wizkid and him landlord story o
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by Afrok(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
It's time for someone to be more popular negatively, Aunty Linda please proceed from here, I dey behind u coz this one no go fit threaten u wink.

What a silly thing to do... sue him johr and if he gets to court, he can decide to tell the court HE WAS ONLY ACTING cheesy
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by enoqueen: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
I tire o.

I was wondering where he get that kind money.
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by DrChukzy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is it not thesame Media that spread the fake news without proper investigation? Where is the evidence that he isnt the owner? Dont just believe in demsay demsay. Naija i hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by yekparikpa(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Celebrities and lies!

Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by metrics: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2016
God bless Dr.Chukzy! Sharaweekly or what are they calling your name. Why not go to the hotel and see for yourself!Even from the original story you copied and paste,at no point did he ever mention building the hotel. I read it and all he talked about is why he ventured into hotel business. All these lazy journalism without any sense or substance. You just sit behind one rickety laptop somewhere and all you do is to "copy and paste" anything,anyhow to feed gullible nigerians. Why are you deceiving people by saying "investigation revealed" when we all know you people are too laidback to investigate anything. You go to any length because of peanuts you want to get by attracting traffic to your blogs,even when the news is untrue or makes no sense at all. Abeg,am tired of all these cheap talks, go look another story with substance for us to read.
Re: Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel by omoologo: 2:25am On Apr 23, 2016
let's us sit down and ask our selves this question.... is it possible for some to just wake up and put up a write up on a property he has no connection with?? I know prime stone hotel at sango and I can tell you that Damola Olatunji is in-charge infact I applied for job at the establishment and he was the one that
interviewed me...so pls let's stop all this fake news about the hardworking actor turned business man...am sure all what we are seeing is what you get when you use unprofessional bloggers as publisist

(1) (Reply)

Naija Big Boy, Hushpuppi Poses In Bed Wit $500K. Shares Then & Nw Picture On IG / I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / IGP Withdraws Policemen Attached To E-money And Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.