Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (45674 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by NaijaCelebrity: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ever since her stellar performance in the movie, ‘Arugba,’ directed by legendary film maker, Tunde Kilani, ten years ago, actress Bukky Awoyemi, popularly known as Bukky Arugba, remained Nigerians’ sweetheart on the silver screen until 2014 when she encountered her first scandal as an actress.

It was reported that Bukky snatched her actor husband, Damola Olatunji, from another woman.

But in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the mother of twins said that it was the most challenging time of her life.

“People do not know the true story of an event but they just conclude and pass judgment. It was not easy for me back then because it was my most challenging moment in life. I am a very quiet person and it was a very gloomy period of my life but I thank God it is over. It was just the grace of God that kept me through that period and I would not want to comment further on that issue,” she said.

The actress who has since got her groove back and returned to grace the silver screen told Saturday Beats how her husband reacts when another man kisses her on set. She said, “I am a professional so I don’t feel anyhow when I see him kiss another woman but as for me, I really don’t like doing things like that in a movie. But when I don’t do it well, my husband criticises me. He would tell me that I have to make it real. He would say that if I don’t do it well, it would not be real enough.

“Whenever my husband is working on any project, he shows me the script first because I would analyse it thoroughly and objectively. I am always honest with my opinion about his work because no one can tell him the truth like I would. He knows that I would not be biased.”

Bukky further spoke on how she has been able to handle the teeming female fans under her husband’s spell based on his acting prowess.

“We both don’t get jealous when we are with our fans or admirers because it is something we had been experiencing even before we got married. Of course they would not take him home after they are done talking with him or taking pictures with him,” she said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/my-husband-criticises-me-when-i-dont-kiss-well-in-movies-bukky-arugba/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by choku123: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
mama snatching is called snatching

you snatched someone's husband shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by olagbemi118(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
she's beautiful though...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by doyinisaac(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
choku123:

The husband Na phone wey dem dey snatch am??It takes two to tango

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by joseo: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
wheaten you snatched him or she wrapped him like a gift and gave him to you.....na u know

but one thing : why did you agree to a date with someone else husband?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Afrok(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Continue... A day will come when another snatcher will snatch the snatched from the snatchee embarassed

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by nikkypearl(f): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
angry angry
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by duduade: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
My respect for you just reduced to zero...
Why can't you keep to being professional
Husband snatcher...

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Pappyjim: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
May the good lord helepu U! Wetin goes around comes around Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Danladi7: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
olagbemi118:
very very beautiful.

I crushed on her for years!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by fatymore(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Snatching is snatching no other name for it..
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
how come I nor know those people undecided
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by holluwai(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
You collected him, abi?
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
She's married to him, but she didn't snatch him.. Although he had to leave his other wife to be with her..... Hmmm. this lady obviously doesn't know the meaning of "snatch"

1 Like

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
olagbemi118:
Yea, she tries.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
fatymore:
Snatching is snatching no other name for it..

Fatima cheesy
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by BluntBoy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bukola Awoyemi. My crush for many years. Very beautiful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Crossguy: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Not my business just here to read
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wetin concern me?
listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by fatymore(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

Fatima cheesy
who told you my name tongue..gerrahia.. Go and wash plate kiss
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by fisayo02(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
She's beautiful I must confess..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by MrGreenMavro: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
you no snatch m...u MORATA him away

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Yinxies(f): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Beautiful.... Pasan ta fi na iyale, ombe loke aja fun iyawo
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by chily11: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Olosho spotted
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by grin88(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
na so

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Her life
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by BluntBoy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
fatymore:
who told you my name tongue..gerrahia.. Go and wash plate kiss

Just guess cheesy
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
choku123:

People dont get snatched, they leave
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
She's beautiful tho..don't follow other actress to bleach oo..cos ur dark skin is beautiful.

I hate when I hear a grown ass man was "snatched".. is he a dummy or was he under a spell ni that they will be snatching him like property..

No man or woman gets snatched..they left willingly to be with the other person. angry gaddemit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by designVATExcel: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmm the headline isn't anywhere in the writeup.
Bloggers mehn the hustle is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos) / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.