Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! (6377 Views)

Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by Brodafred(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2006
[color=#000099] :DAlaba International Market Nigeria is now online!!!!! You can now visit the stores in Alaba Market and browse through to see prices and dealers without having to leave the comfort of your home. just a click from an internet linked computer and your there.No more traffic and fear of buying FAKE products!!!! Deal with the biggest importers and have waranty for products you buy from them. Or you can also "window shop" any items you wish all FREE!!!

Cheers

Hanson M
Project Manager
www.alaba.biz
[/color]
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by tuk2me(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2006
The site for the Alaba boys is a plus++ to the growth of commerce and industry
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by TEEZERO(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2006
This is really fantastic. Good thinking.
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by naijacutee(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
Alaba.biz is now offline by the way. I guess they were having problems staying consistent.
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by Mustay(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
HOw many of the ALABA boys use the site?

As successful as computer village is, most of 'em have no sites sef undecided tongue
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by beninman(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2008
Which Alaba international market are you talking about Brodafred? Is it the Lagos alaba all of us know or your own alaba in USA? Because I visited the web site you said is alaba's and where ever I click on any place, it will redirect me to USA. or maybe I did not see what you wrote well. is it www.alaba.biz ? Or is it another site?

Or are you just making fun out of yourself?
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by Mustay(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2008
Of course, it's obvious it's not the alaba in lagos!
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by dwizard: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
here is the real alaba international market online link find and post your services www.findalaba.com

1 Like

Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by dwizard: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Alaba International Market Nigeria is now online!!!!! You can now visit the stores in Alaba Market and browse through to see prices and dealers/engineers without having to leave the comfort of your home. just a click from an internet linked computer and your there.No more traffic and fear of buying FAKE products!!!! Deal with the biggest importers and have warranty for products you buy from them. Or you can also "window shop" any items you wish all FREE!!! www.findalaba.com
Re: www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! by Mrpisway: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls I want to inform alaba market people about a scam and a ponzi scheme company that has scammed slot of people in computer village and now dey have moved to alaba market to scam people Dia.the name of the company is rapid capital investment Ltd and I can prove it only if u could go to Dia former address in computer village ikeja to make enquiries 20, otigba street computer village and 14, oshitelu street computer village.pls Mr Chris nwankwo has relocated to alaba to defraud u ppl
Brodafred:
[color=#000099] :DAlaba International Market Nigeria is now online!!!!! You can now visit the stores in Alaba Market and browse through to see prices and dealers without having to leave the comfort of your home. just a click from an internet linked computer and your there.No more traffic and fear of buying FAKE products!!!! Deal with the biggest importers and have waranty for products you buy from them. Or you can also "window shop" any items you wish all FREE!!!

Cheers

Hanson M
Project Manager
www.alaba.biz
[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Introducing NairaEx / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Unveiling Billionaire Femi Otedola's 3 Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.