Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

US Election 2016: Trump And Clinton Win New York Primaries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2016: Trump And Clinton Win New York Primaries (420 Views)

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Election 2016: Trump And Clinton Win New York Primaries by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
[b][/b]Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, frontrunners in the race to be the US presidential candidates for the Republican and Democratic parties, have secured comfortable victories in the crucial New York primary election. Mrs Clinton, after beating Bernie Sanders, said her victory for the Democratic nomination was in sight. Mr Trump looked set to take nearly all the 95 Republican delegates at stake. He said his nearest rival Ted Cruz was "just about mathematically eliminated". With more than 98% of the results in, Mr Trump is leading with just over 60% of the vote while Mrs Clinton has just under 58%. US networks projected that Mr Trump had won in his home state barely seconds after the polls closed at 21:00 EDT (01:00 GMT). Speaking at Trump Tower in Manhattan, he said: "I have to say to the people that know me the best - the people of New York - when they give us this kind of a vote it's just incredible."
Re: US Election 2016: Trump And Clinton Win New York Primaries by neutrotoba(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
embarassed
Re: US Election 2016: Trump And Clinton Win New York Primaries by fashoo2010(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmm...is Trump going to win republican ticket? Time will tell,something tells me if Trump win Republican ticket,it might be an easy ride for Clinton... My opinion though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Anti-corruption Protesters Storm Iraqi Parliament / Requiao Announces Its Vote Is Against The Impeachment Of Rousseff / Fantastically Corrupt: What's Really Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.