Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. (29754 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
It is perhaps a fitting tribute to the pervasive culture of amnesia today and a shame on the nation's indolent intelligentsia that, ten years after that attempted political heist, no documentation of note - official or independent - yet exists to preserve its grotesque memory. Nor are there any signs today that a symbolic rite - like a colloquium - will hold tomorrow in remembrance.

While it is true that there is no book yet that is dedicated to TTA, El-Rufai's TAPS talks so extensively on it and it will remain a good reference on it in the future.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Nnachuka(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Ryabcool:
This is a true article from a writer of pedigree. The quality is practically oozing
the class is oozing... I'll get there
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Sunsplash: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Otunba Adenuga!
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by bigass123(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
yeah I think you did a good job summarizing the write-up.
But the writer howbeit a good writer is a bit unbalanced in his writing, every man has good sides and bad sides. I am not a fan of OBJ but it is not right displaying OBJ dirty pants in order to sing the praise of Adenuga.. That is too crude.

adioolayi:
Adenuga was marked as one of the few rich people who opposed OBJ third term agenda....OBJ did all he could to frustrate him and his business using EFCC and all...in the face of all that Adenuga came out stronger..yea, he suffered some bruises.. but he was one of the unsung heroes and heroins Nigerians that opposed OBJ TT agenda.
He will be 63 next week, hence this epistle to celebrate him...That's the summary grin

1 Like

Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Cobblerjingo(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy birthday sir!
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by TS2(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Do you think people do not have stuff to do that all they will be doing is to spend the whole day reading all of this?
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by HybridMan: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2016
I read every word..Its so unfortunate that reading culture among youths is at the lowest ebb..

The writer is very good with words and I learnt some few words

The Bull is one of the most humble billionaires,he doesn't like fame just doing his thing..

2 Likes

Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nigeria truest big Willie
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nigeria truest big Willie!
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by JaypeeAnics(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
ossaisly:
O boy this long epistle called story or bibliography is long o.

All I want to say is Happy Bornday sir.

Thanks for making us not to suffer too much from MTN.

Imagine paying 500 for 132MB for MTN
While 500 for 1Gig for GLO

Thunder go fire MTN, no b curse o.
pls whatsapp or call me...I need d Glo cheat.....08148578354
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
my chairman, I wish u longlife sir,gloghana de hot sir,I wish I am back to ,if u de read,pls,I wish to buy things in naira.
Re: Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. by josite: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2016
moneys meant for millions of Nigeria was circumvented for a man acting as a front to do business with and Nigerians are clapping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) / Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.