Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission (1227 Views)

UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by thambolo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
First,I say CONGRATULATIONS to all those that scored 200 and above in the last JAMB exercise,as it is the first step and an edge for gaining admission into this prestigious university(UNIABUJA).
Second,it will only takethe w ise to know that the best time to act and ensure that this year's admission is secured is now. Just like we all know,beating the cut-off mark dwoesn't guarantee that one has gotten admission. Now is the best time to press every necessary 'button',in order to secure your asmission. If you know anybody that can be of assistance,begin to contact them. For those that do not have whom to meet,you can reach me on: 07045512183.
Furthermore,it is certain that in the course of searching for admission,we spend money. It is therefore advisable that we spend it wisely. Do not give money to someone you don't know or have not seen. And also note that some of the courses are no longer accredited (contact me for more information on accredited courses)
Conclusively, I wish everyone looking for admission best of luck and the best in their endeavours. Thanks for reading.
Thoni
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by stevolinkon40: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
thambolo:
First,I say CONGRATULATIONS to all those that scored 200 and above in the last JAMB exercise,as it is the first step and an edge for gaining admission into this prestigious university(UNIABUJA).
Second,it will only takethe w ise to know that the best time to act and ensure that this year's admission is secured is now. Just like we all know,beating the cut-off mark dwoesn't guarantee that one has gotten admission. Now is the best time to press every necessary 'button',in order to secure your asmission. If you know anybody that can be of assistance,begin to contact them. For those that do not have whom to meet,you can reach me on: 07045512183.
Furthermore,it is certain that in the course of searching for admission,we spend money. It is therefore advisable that we spend it wisely. Do not give money to someone you don't know or have not seen. And also note that some of the courses are no longer accredited (contact me for more information on accredited courses)
Conclusively, I wish everyone looking for admission best of luck and the best in their endeavours. Thanks for reading.
Thoni
I won study criminology grin
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by thambolo(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2016
stevolinkon40:

I won study criminology grin
Mr. Steve,I sight you sir. I tried your line earlier today-not reachable. Criminology? Boss go for masters,wetin you wan use second degree do?
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by frontierforce: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga Tony,I greet you oO. Long time sir. Have you resumed for second semester? I lost all my contacts but thank God for nairaland; I'm saving your number immediately. One of my brother applied for Economics. When I told him the amount I paid last year,he screamed. But now I'm in hundred level and half-thanks to you. Please,let's chat to night. in fact I'm calling you right away because I know say you no sabi who I be now
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by frontierforce: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
frontierforce:
Oga Tony,I greet you oO. Long time sir. Have you resumed for second semester? I lost all my contacts but thank God for nairaland; I'm saving your number immediately. One of my brother applied for Economics. When I told him the amount I paid last year,he screamed. But now I'm in hundred level and half-thanks to you. Please,let's chat to night. in fact I'm calling you right away because I know say you no sabi who I be now
Thanks for the call,Boss. As for your cousin,what people fail to understand is that the most important thing is to get the admission-that's what matter most after all. Yes, I have resumed since and have already started pressing 'button' for all my candidates.
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by thambolo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
For all those that are still interested in getting admission in the University of Abuja please call me before the end of the week.
NB: JAMB score must be 180 and above
Re: Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission by thambolo(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2016
NOTICE:
All those that choose UNIABUJA should ensure they process their pre screening form online before the 29th of August 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Best Private Universities For Law And Medical Aspirants / My Jamb Score.16 May 2016 / Study NGO Management & Fundaraising @ Institute For Humanitarian Studies, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.