Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Re-positioning For Employment Advantages In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re-positioning For Employment Advantages In Ibadan (585 Views)

INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment / Fresh Graduate Needed For Employment At Zenera Group / Names of Successful Education For Employment - E4E Candidates Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-positioning For Employment Advantages In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
It is an undeniable fact that most graduates today do not have the required personal abilities to get available jobs.

I have seen CVs being touted as Resumes and vice versa; I have seen people give hilarious responses to simple interview questions; I have also seen people dress to interviews such that they lost the job on first sight; I have as well seen people lose job opportunities because of total lack of social skills.

This is why Violaplus Consults Limited in conjunction with Newcrest Global Concepts Limited (producers of 'Karakata on Radio') have organized a three-day employment programme tagged Re-positioning for Employment Advantages. Attendees will learn the following:

1. CV/Resume Construction and Presentation
2. Social Skills
3. Profiling, Dress Code and Interview Ethics
4. Entrepreneurship as a way-out of joblessness.....and a host of other beneficial topics.

Participants also will have the opportunity to meet HR professionals who will personally mentor them on the journey to getting their first jobs.

The five (5) best attendees after a thorough re-appraisal process will get instant job opportunities courtesy of the participating facilitators.

This programme holds between 5th - 7th May, 2016 and is supported by 'Karakata on Radio', Parvenu Ventures Limited Ibadan and Kydal Office Point Ibadan and the heads of these organizations will be on hand to hold you by the hand and help you get your first job.

For enquiries/registration, please call Oluwatosin on 08148605398.
Re: Re-positioning For Employment Advantages In Ibadan by devonpaul(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2016
Hi all, can anybody give me a rough guess on areas with d best electricity supply in Ibadan, Oyo State. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Female Receptionist Needed / Massive Academic And Non-academic Vacancies - Adekunle Ajasin University / Vacancy!!!experience Electrician Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.