Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (64215 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by effty(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Should she remain miserable like u?
newsarena:

See how dis Old mama dey happy Wedding at her age...... Wetin we no go see
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by simpleseyi: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2016
MARKone:
She is through with Yoruba Men.

On the contrary, Yoruba men are through with her. She is now second tenth hand. But Shina Peters can still fvck her anytime, once debe, always debe; you can confirm from the flirts in the house.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by teewazup: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2016
end-time dressing.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by May5(f): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy married life one of my favorite actresses. Enjoy ur life abeg. Who God has bless.....
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by May5(f): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy married life to one of my favorite actresses. Enjoy ur life abeg. Who God has bless.....
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by PasNina(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Seventeen:
This guy no too young like dat naaa. The way everyone is going.. Young guy, young guy, u would think she married one 30year old. Abeg dat guy looks like he's in his forties naa, mind u guyz look younger than women of same age group. That guy may be in his late forties if not Clarions mate sef. Haba.. my husband who is in his forties almost wan look younger pass me sef. Bottom line is i dont think he is that young abeg, not that there is anything wrong with it even if he was 30, shebi na for dia pocket, so far nobody force dem.

Mnwhile make una leave Clarion alone oo, the guy was not forced at gun point to marry her.
Whatever their reason for getting married though, i wish them HML...

BTW, aunty Clarion, na wa oo, sometin wey ppl de find like Gold, na eem u don do 4 times so oo. There is God ooo grin
Aunty, na packaging. Clarion sabi package herself wella.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by shearer1982(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Hope is not a movie scene.....Congrats best wishes.!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Arsenate(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Dyt:
Everyone deserves to be happy
Happy married life ma'am

4th hubby?
Then she must be a good woman men are struggling to have
At her age
Not everyone is lucky
is this the best inference you can draw? Married to four men means she's a good woman shocked. And some other not so smart women liked your comment. You guys obviously deceiving yourselves
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Chinom(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Seventeen:
This guy no too young like dat naaa. The way everyone is going.. Young guy, young guy, u would think she married one 30year old. Abeg dat guy looks like he's in his forties naa, mind u guyz look younger than women of same age group. That guy may be in his late forties if not Clarions mate sef. Haba.. my husband who is in his forties almost wan look younger pass me sef. Bottom line is i dont think he is that young abeg, not that there is anything wrong with it even if he was 30, shebi na for dia pocket, so far nobody force dem.

Mnwhile make una leave Clarion alone oo, the guy was not forced at gun point to marry her.
Whatever their reason for getting married though, i wish them HML...

BTW, aunty Clarion, na wa oo, sometin wey ppl de find like Gold, na eem u don do 4 times so oo. There is God ooo grin

Na only you see am well. Dat guy don reach 50 or very close to 50. Clarion looks great for a 51 year old woman. I would.......
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Arsenate:
is this the best inference you can draw? Married to four men means she's a good woman shocked. And some other not so smart women liked your comment. You guys obviously deceiving yourselves

So she should die alone cos she had her fair share of marriage?

Not everyone thinks one, 2 or 10 bad relationships shouldn't make us blv in love
I have had my fair share
And I will gladly give it another chance with a wide grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Dyt(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
simpleseyi:

But Shina Peters can still fvck her anytime, once debe, always debe; you can confirm from the flirts in the house.

Dey dia dey decieve yourself
No be only once debe
Shior
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Kiish:
The priest is on oxygen.. If you look closely you can see the oxygen tank and the tubes.

how you take see am? shocked shocked

Was he the only priest or what? Stressing the old man for wetin na?
E fit even be the priest that insisted on doing it sef.. embarassed embarassed maybe a relation. embarassed
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Kiish:
The priest is on oxygen.. If you look closely you can see the oxygen tank and the tubes.
So true! You have an eye for details smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by lacum: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
this kine thing no fit happen for catholic church
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
This is on the streets-na wa o!Clarence Peters was not there-
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by AngryNigerian(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Olodo... cameraman nko?

It has tayed since the thing start...so, do you need to remind me undecided

...& by the way, cameraman na invitee
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2016
truly age is jst a no.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:

It has tayed since the thing start...so, do you need to remind me undecided

...& by the way, cameraman na invitee

So... one weyrey will just ja come your wedding and start clicking without ur inviting him to do so...? I piry your lyf
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by foriegngist1: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Body Goals! Khloe Kardashian covers Shape Magazine(Photos)

Khloe flaunted her ideal body which she says is on account of a strict activity regimen ..She said "I cherish my shape since..see more photos:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/04/body-goals-khloe-kardashian-covers.html

Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by AngryNigerian(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

So... one weyrey will just ja come your wedding and start clicking without ur inviting him to do so...? I piry your lyf

Go & queue in filling station naa!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by ijebu2020: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Ths woman is so sick...I wonder how are children will feel in the society..hisssss
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Go & queue in filling station naa!

Dry. Pointless. Dumb.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by popsonbj: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Elizabeth Taylor's younger sister!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by alaskido(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Chai, so me and this Clarion na the same age self. See the young and confused man she go deceive to marry her. Make I go look for one 20 years girl take cool down for this morning. cheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by bogolobango(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2016
This guy Na Mumu sha this old mama him no no how many people wey don tear her punaniii
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by funstufz: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2016
What a wedding and the 'Gown'....

You sure say the man is up to 50years old to say the least............ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

newsarena:
The actress exchanged vows with her new husband Anthony Boyd today April 21st. Congrats to her. See photos below...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1014829565274877&id=100002435309040&set=a.838227039601798.1073741835.100002435309040&source=56&refid=13

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/2973977/clarion-chukwura-marries-third-time
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by glossy6(f): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm some women are born lucky. Linda never marry , yet Clarion is married for the 3rd time.

They may be age mates but definitely not grace mates
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Irreplaceable48(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

I'm fine already. You need to worry about yourself. Don't be a hater. Linda doesn't give a fvck about haters like you.

**All these parasitic girls that can't boast of 500k but will be making noise up and down.**
bros, its quite obvious u r a frustrated dude; but u dnt have to let erry1 knw that! Y dnt u just end errything by hugging a transformer?? I have serious things to do than replying mentions like this!!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Irreplaceable48(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

I'm fine already. You need to worry about yourself. Don't be a hater. Linda doesn't give a fvck about haters like you.

**All these parasitic girls that can't boast of 500k but will be making noise up and down.**
bros, its quite obvious u r a frustrated dude; but u dnt have to let erry1 knw that! Y dnt u just end errything by hugging a transformer?? I have serious things to do than replying mentions like this!! My regards to ur elder sis, Linda Ikeji (since its obvious u guys r related!)
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by charles316: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
bros, its quite obvious u r a frustrated dude; but u dnt have to let erry1 knw that! Y dnt u just end errything by hugging a transformer?? I have serious things to do than replying mentions like this!! My regards to ur elder sis, Linda Ikeji (since its obvious u guys r related!)

See the unintelligent village girl. She can't even type in correct English. Product of a wack education system.

Be arguing with someone who can feed you for 5 years .

Never you quote me again or I'll make you deactivate your account.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Irreplaceable48(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

See the unintelligent village girl. She can't even type in correct English. Product of a wack education system.

Lool (laughing in Swahili)
Stale. Senseless. Dumb.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd by Irreplaceable48(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
charles316:

Lool (laughing in Swahili)
Stale. Senseless. Dumb.
#IdleGeneration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.