Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

TOAST: The Dating & Matchmaking App That Connects Users Nearby Goes Live! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / TOAST: The Dating & Matchmaking App That Connects Users Nearby Goes Live! (687 Views)

Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others / Join Us Here @ TOAST! / Join Us Here @ TOAST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOAST: The Dating & Matchmaking App That Connects Users Nearby Goes Live! by RothmasPop: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Toast is a dating and matchmaking android application with the website Toast. Today, the platform has officially been launched for youth who want to initiate friendships or relationships with people around them and the ones away from their location as well. Toast was created for users to Meet, Chat, Mingle and fix date with interesting people.
The vision of the Founder, Rejoice Chukwuma is to make TOAST Africa’s best premium dating and matchmaking app where people can “discover the people they’d crossed paths with earlier”, “send them a toast to show interest in them and if they reply, it's a Toast Match!

According to the Founder “there’s a possibility for a user to discover a person he or she had run into at the estate mall earlier in the day on TOAST” which is a vital reason to be on toast.
“Toast gives a user an avenue to meet people and make real connections, as regards friendship and initiating relationships” – Community Manager, Adaobi Felix.
The current toast app is the first version and we’ve made it very easy to use for our current and prospective users, the cool features you'll love about Toast includes:
· Discover People Nearby - Shows people around you in real-time as you cross paths.
· Ghost Mode - You can go incognito and chat only with the people you’ve liked.
· Toasted - Liked more than one? Keep track of them in the Toasted Area.
· Chat - Chat up with your matches on our messenger and express yourself better with our cool stickers!
· Visitors - Know those who have viewed your profile.
· Gift Store - Like them secretly: they won’t find out… unless the interest is mutual! But you can also choose to be noticed by sending a Charm.

We’ll consistently roll out more exciting features as we expand.
TOAST is:
* 100% Cool
* 100% Safe and Confidential
* 100% Real
So what you waiting for? Find the person of your dreams. Happy Toasting!
We’re free - Yes! You read it right so enjoy Toasting!
Check out "Toast"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.toast.app

(1) (Reply)

US Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale At 4k / How Do I Create A Page On My Blog , Like My Homepage ? / Pictures of naija youngest webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.