Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others (2108 Views)

How To Unlock Your Mtn Fastlink, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel 3G Modem / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please i have been using my modem for a long time with no problems at all.

just this morning it refused to connect , when i click connect is says "Authenticating ,Disconnected'

please what do i do?

i was using etisalat when it happened , so i put my mtn sim , the same issue , finally i went to my friends laptop and tested it and it worked

what do i do??
Re: Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others by Yoshy: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
If it gives you error like error 720, then do this; plug in your modem to the laptop with the sim inserted and restart the system. If this doesn't work, then you need to flush your dns (use google for the procedure) if its a windows powered lappy. Hope it helps...
Re: Help! My Hspa Universal Modem Refused To Connect To My Pc,but Connects To Others by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoshy:
If it gives you error like error 720, then do this; plug in your modem to the laptop with the sim inserted and restart the system. If this doesn't work, then you need to flush your dns (use google for the procedure) if its a windows powered lappy. Hope it helps...
thanks its back again

(1) (Reply)

Domain / Forum For Sale / How Much Should I Charge To Design A Website For A Hotel?!? / Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.