Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (9333 Views)

Little Mistakes That Kill Students' GPA In University / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) / Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by DaBullIT(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Classic case of shortening words and sentences

Effect of over dependence on social media , texting and tweeting

I would rather not do this , but i can go on all day

HARDDON:

cheesy @ bolded

#chromed somebody call 911 Puleez!

HARDDON:
One moment ago they were all standing behind him, even going wit him to court, just 3days away, they wano cut him off.

Hmmmmm, the human mind

HARDDON:

For a start, women ain't "bitches" n If u have been rolling with d [/b]wrong set, stop selling short, u r worth more.

because everything here is geared towards making u a better man with ladies. ...

Why waste my time with these drills If Itz "bitches" when u can just pop in @ a joint n with 3k u esponge ur bowels?
I wud hv no answer for u because those gurls only understand one language: money

But If Itz undergrad u dealing wit, here r possible responses:
Recharge card? In this age and time? Wow!
I'd rather teach u fishing....

For hair:

Common, How many guys wud u collect money from [b]b4
u finally make it? I spoke with ur dad last week, he said he gave u money for that already! Lol

HARDDON:

@ the bolded, the psychology is totally at a tangent with generally accepted norms, only a few minds wud appreciate the Pills and hence the few comments, but i know this writes ups [/b]made up from experience and study, are definitely helping some1 out there with their ego, releasing some1 from the friend's zone...saving [b]some1 alot of aches and money

Norms tells says rush in, I tell them to take their time
norms says just buy her anything she wants, i say have some balls and turn her down funnily....

thanks for your comment all the same
No such thing as writes ups , its write ups
Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by HARDDON: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Classic case of shortening words and sentences

Effect of over dependence on social media , texting and tweeting

I would rather not do this , but i can go on all day

No such thing as writes ups , its write ups

grin ...must hv really gotten to u.

U wrote few lines and there were loads of syntax errors yet you go comparing that to an unedited book? Wow

Btw, there lies no correlation between shortening words and inter-continental ballistic missiles

...and given the subject at hand, one would have expected more from you....
Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by DaBullIT(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Unedited book ?

I give up

It was midnight , phone was tiny , that's why i am challenging you to go back to my other posts , But you already did

if you find another ballistic missile there , i owe you
HARDDON:

grin ...must hv really gotten to u.

U wrote few lines and there were loads of syntax errors yet you go comparing that to an unedited book? Wow

Btw, there lies no correlation between shortening words and inter-continental ballistic missiles

...and given the subject at hand, one would have expected more from you....
Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by Adebowale89(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
I disagree, I think this had bring exposure to our level of comprehension and it also sharpen brain regards to speed response. Social media is one of d disguise teaches of philosophy of language- short words with a massive facts
Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by ArchNerd(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's 2016 and some people still don't know the difference between

THERE and THEIR!

So Pathetic!
Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by mikolo80: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2016
nnachukz:
market must not always mean that place marked out by community or government for selling and buying of goods and services. It can be in your house depending on the goods and services you offer. The services NIPOST offered us got a serious competitor which almost knock them off, if not that it is a government establishment.
Shiaman which market nipost de drag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) / Who Discovered River Niger? / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.