Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (78392 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / Access Bank Frontline Internship Sept 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
hisprinceship:
I feel the PDA thingy is the cause of the delay cos its a 20page report. Anyways lets see what happens by Wednesday tho

The PDA is just a personality assessment test, and not a way of grading you. Afterall no one is expected to look lazy or dull.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
hisprinceship:
I feel the PDA thingy is the cause of the delay cos its a 20page report. Anyways lets see what happens by Wednesday tho

The PDA is just a personality assessment test, and not a way of grading you. Afterall no one is expected say he is lazy or dull.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bros grin E be like the 10 virgins ooo . This waiting comes with spiritual obedience.
it is well my Broda! Na make person enter TS with all dis waiting oo. smiley
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nma4eva(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2016
Did anyone submitted directly to their Head Office or you all applied online? And can one still apply?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2016
Nma4eva:
Did anyone submitted directly to their Head Office or you all applied online? And can one still apply?
everything was online. also, it's closed.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2016
Hi, i just got an invite for my aptitude test on Thursday 19th. My test venue is at sapele road in benin city, edo state.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 5:58pm On May 13, 2016
Please, is the test PPT or CBT. I only want to be sure since others said it's just for 10 minutes. Thanks in advance.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Hi, i just got an invite for my aptitude test on Thursday 19th. My test venue is at sapele road in benin city, edo state.

Lol, did you specify the area you want to write your test or ? Or are they using the address on the C.V?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Lol, did you specify the area you want to write your test or ? Or are they using the address on the C.V?

Nope, my contact address is in delta state. I think it's based on the fact that both states were formally one before "Bendel State". Even First Bank does it's own in Benin too.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Nope, my contact address is in delta state. I think it's based on the fact that both states were formally one before "Bendel State". Even First Bank does it's own in Benin too.

I thought so, I didn't get the Lagos invite too, my contact address is Akwaibom . Guess it's either Benin or porthacourt .
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by moredollar(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
Abeg, those who did their interview on Wednesday at their head office, any reply?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by CnCstore: 2:19pm On May 14, 2016
moredollar:
Abeg, those who did their interview on Wednesday at their head office, any reply?

You mean those that had panel interview on sunday have been called for final interview?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
yes we've been called. some had their interview, others like myself were rescheduled for monday. the entry level candidates were given a 2 year bond to sign. and also to get 10 clients to fix #200,000, amounting to 2million.after which theyll commence training at Ikeja. this is strange. cos its before the medicals, training and everything else. please, for those who know more, does thismean theyvegotten the job? or can peopel still be disqualified? after training and medicals? isit same for frontliners?to be sure its not a corporate scam. undecidedyes we've been called. some had their interview, othrerslike myself were rescheduled for monday. the entry level candidates were given a 2 year bond to sign. and also to get 10 clients to fix #200,000, amounting to 2million.after which theyll commence training at Ikeja. this is strange. cos its before the medicals, training and everything else. please, for those who know more, does thismean theyvegotten the job? or can peopel still be disqualified? after training and medicals? isit same for frontliners?to be sure its not a corporate scam.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by moredollar(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2016
CnCstore:

You mean those that had panel interview on sunday have been called for final interview?
No, I am referring to dose Dat had theirs on the 11th, Wednesday...... at d head office
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 2:56pm On May 14, 2016
CnCstore:

yes
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by CnCstore: 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
RealBitch:
yes we've been called. some had their interview, others like myself were rescheduled for monday. the entry level candidates were given a 2 year bond to sign. and also to get 10 clients to fix #200,000, amounting to 2million.after which theyll commence training at Ikeja. this is strange. cos its before the medicals, training and everything else. please, for those who know more, does thismean theyvegotten the job? or can peopel still be disqualified? after training and medicals? isit same for frontliners?to be sure its not a corporate scam. undecidedyes we've been called. some had their interview, othrerslike myself were rescheduled for monday. the entry level candidates were given a 2 year bond to sign. and also to get 10 clients to fix #200,000, amounting to 2million.after which theyll commence training at Ikeja. this is strange. cos its before the medicals, training and everything else. please, for those who know more, does thismean theyvegotten the job? or can peopel still be disqualified? after training and medicals? isit same for frontliners?to be sure its not a corporate scam.

I don't get ma'am.you had your panel interview on sunday too,and you have been invited for final interview at headquarter?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2016
CnCstore:

I don't get ma'am.you had your panel interview on sunday too,and you have been invited for final interview at headquarter?
yes oo. had my panel interview on sunday at yaba. and was invited for an interview awith the Hr at their Hq, d one at Danmole str, V.I. Some had theirs, others v bn rescheduled. For me, Monday. 16th
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nwereonye(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
I went for the interview on sunday, i have not got an invite tho'. Still praying.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2016
And some people haven't even written thd test . I heard about the 2 years bond thing and the 2million too. Till we get there .
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2016
Appliedmaths:
And some people haven't even written thd test . I heard about the 2 years bond thing and the 2million too. Till we get there .
i saw it with my four eyes. the candidates were like they want to think about it, the lady was like she was instructed to return with it. they cant take it with them. they all had to sign it there and then and return it
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
RealBitch:
i saw it with my four eyes. the candidates were like they want to think about it, the lady was like she was instructed to return with it. they cant take it with them. they all had to sign it there and then and return it

I guess that of the internship programme would be signed after the training or before the ttraining...
Good luck to you, people like me still haven't gotten invite for d test.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
RealBitch:

And if they don't meet up? Then we know d rest of d story. BTW, was lagos the address on your C V?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2016
Appliedmaths:
lol. Oga appliedmaths. I greet ur diplomacy oo. Double TUALE. LMAO grin
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
Makarous:
lol. Oga appliedmaths. I greet ur diplomacy oo. Double TUALE. LMAO grin

My insider, you know the matter . You see where things dey? Still hopeful.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
CnCstore:

Me too, it sounds crazy. I did the interview on the 8th and haven't gotten any mail from them yet whether regret or procession. However, Realbitch ma'am, do you think it was for "Entry Level" or "Front line Internship" that was invited to VI?. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
CnCstore:

Me too, it sounds crazy. I did the interview @ Yaba on sunday the 8th and haven't gotten any mail from them yet whether regret or procession. However, Realbitch ma'am, do you think it was for "Entry Level" or "Front line Internship" that was invited to VI?. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by smithremmy: 9:06pm On May 14, 2016
Uzch89:

Me too, it sounds crazy. I did the interview @ Yaba on sunday the 8th and haven't gotten any mail from them yet whether regret or procession. However, Realbitch ma'am, do you think it was for "Entry Level" or "Front line Internship" that was invited to VI?. Thanks.

Hello I aswell attend the interview on Sunday and PDA just got another invite saying? We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Date: 17th May, 2016

Time: 7:45am – 3:00pm

Venue: 6 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, Yaba.

Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.  .
Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate    
Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
2 recent passport photographs.
A copy of your CV

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team

And as this becoming confusing when the bond we are signing it's instant nawa the country is becoming worse no salary advice or training discussion
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
Uzch89:

it was both. front line for interview with HR, Entry level for bond. my interview was rescheduled for Monday. i got the mail yesterday.check ur mail again. spam, bulk mail, all that.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 11:12pm On May 14, 2016
Appliedmaths:

And if they don't meet up? Then we know d rest of d story. BTW, was lagos the address on your C V?
yup
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Uzch89(m): 3:16am On May 15, 2016
RealBitch:
it was both. front line for interview with HR, Entry level for bond. my interview was rescheduled for Monday. i got the mail yesterday.check ur mail again. spam, bulk mail, all that.

Thanks dear..didn't see, maybe it's in batches I dunno..whatever it is, I'll just hv to 'move on"..
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Makarous(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2016
RealBitch:
I guess this part is to prove that you are an “access person” as stated in the timetable for the recruitment process. embarassed
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Appliedmaths(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2016
Uzch89:

Thanks dear..didn't see, maybe it's in batches I dunno..whatever it is, I'll just hv to 'move on"..

Already moved on Bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Who Be Ntfc Sms O / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.