Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Be Ntfc Sms O - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Be Ntfc Sms O (78493 Views)

Is Promproject Sms Make N5000 Real / Who Else Got This Sms / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
I received a message on my phone this evening (sms) that I am selected for something. Please check attached image

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am chatting with the person on WhatsApp too. I know I have to guard my bank details most of all �

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Horerku:
I am chatting with the person on WhatsApp too. I know I have to guard my bank details most of all �
Pardon my question, are you guys still chatting?
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
nikola:

Pardon my question, are you guys still chatting?

Premium scammers. Yes we still dey talk

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Their website is a non working site with jpegs plastered everywhere that does nothing even if you click. So I was asked to do a task then I will be able to withdraw but they need my ATM numbers �
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Nozino: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Horerku:
Their website is a non working site with jpegs plastered everywhere that does nothing even if you click. So I was asked to do a task then I will be able to withdraw but they need my ATM numbers �

Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Horerku:

Premium scammers. Yes we still dey talk
I knew it. Hahahahaha
Anytime they redirect you to WhatsApp, just be wary.
Well, we await the results of "the talk".
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
So yes, we started talking yesterday and the WhatsApp number I was talking to that gave me link to the bogus site said I should talk to their front desk officer to that he's the one to help me with withdrawals and stuff. So i was redirected to telegram (mighty red flag for me) and I Sha played along, the guy said I should go their site and press somewhere that I will do some tasks and be ready for withdrawals. I did it, and I say I was eligible to withdraw 1055, they ask me to drop phone number, bank account, bank name, and before I could say odunlade adekola 1k was transferred to my bank account. I first thought maybe fake alert but I really recieved 1k lol from a scammer

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2022
I quickly went back to telegram to thank my new benefactor say what next now. Na him I hear say now to further your account you can recharge you wallet with 10,000 to collect 16,000, 20,000 to collect 32,000 etc. Na there I say thanks for coming block them everywhere possible, take their 1k go find shawarma chop.

8 Likes

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2022
And I dare say that it's a pure scam, Incase anybody here is thinking of earning free 1k. That Ohunene Sunday too is a scam and criminal, protect your money o.

2 Likes

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Horerku:
And I dare say that it's a pure scam, Incase anybody here is thinking of earning free 1k. That Ohunene Sunday too is a scam and criminal, protect your money o.
Hahahaha
I must say, I am truly amazed at your bravery for even daring to click 'a link'. Hahahahahaha
Well done too, for sharing.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
nikola:

Hahahaha
I must say, I am truly amazed at your bravery for even daring to click 'a link'. Hahahahahaha
Well done too, for sharing.
Cheers

I know what malicious websites and links look like. That one was a poorly set up site... Na just jpegs dey d site seh

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Horerku:

I know what malicious websites and links look like. That one was a poorly set up site... Na just jpegs dey d site seh
Interesting. Well, I am glad it was worth your while. Hope the Shawarma tasted heavenly? Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by OkoloezeR(f): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Horerku:

Wow! You tried oh!

Just read through the thread now cos I received a message from them too but decided to find out about them online before proceeding to click on any link. Abeg, I no geh mind like you, I'll just ignore their message �

Thanks for the info.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoloezeR:

Wow! You tried oh!

Just read through the thread now cos I received a message from them too but decided to find out about them online before proceeding to click on any link. Abeg, I no geh mind like you, I'll just ignore their message �

Thanks for the info.
Hahahahaha
You need to be brave. Try it please. Shawarma bekons! �

2 Likes

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by OkoloezeR(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
nikola:

Hahahahaha

Lolzzzz � nah, abeg let this cup pass me by!
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoloezeR:

Lolzzzz � nah, abeg let this cup pass me by!
Hahahahaha
Cheers
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Horerku(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2022
nikola:

Hahahahaha

what is this grin grin Shawarma sef dey run belle if you know dey careful
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Horerku:

what is this grin grin Shawarma sef dey run belle if you know dey careful
Hahahahahaha. I agree.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by szczescie(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Scam everywhere na wa oh, I blame hunger and greed and Nigerian Politicians. this country is finished
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by lumaxyellow: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
I received a message from them too. But I simply ignored it. Thanks for sharing to stop other people that got the msg from falling into their trap.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by kentoslolly(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hi, dear, we are hiring a team, you can work at home, daily income 3k-5kNGN Accept this work please click: /2347045118185
I just received this now. Thank God for this platform
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by placeofallure(f): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2022
I have been receiving their messages and always ignore. Something just told me the offer is too good to be true, how can 50k daily just fall on my plate without struggling for it?; It calls for caution. I'm not desperate, I get my work, plus my husband dey there na.
There's nothing these scammers will not do, I've been lucky with them anyway. Thank you for sharing this info so more people can be aware of their treachery.

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Jamo164: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
nikola:

Hahahahaha

Just got similar message the offer is now 50k without a denomination sign, so whether it's naira no one knows���
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jamo164:

Just got similar message the offer is now 50k without a denomination sign, so whether it's naira no one knows���
They have refused to take a nap.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by PrinceFola(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Just got their useless message few minutes ago. Thanks for this thread.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Damisco003: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Same here, I got their message not quite long ago. I con check whatsap pix, na woman I see, the face and hands sef no balance wella. Probably amateur photoshop wink grin grin

The guy wey talk say hin receive 1k from them, I doubt him. There are ways data can be collected from your phone by a site without the effect showing on your own phone end. Those that said their sites are not okay. Put that in mind. For instance, you can click on a button and the button will not load another page but rather it might have been set to collect God knows info.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by LadySarah: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
They wanted to scam their mother.

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by nikola(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
LadySarah:
grin
They wanted to scam their mother.
��
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by EkepoppinNllo: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
How do they even get people's contacts seff? � Na wah ooo! �
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by EkepoppinNllo: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Me too. I've received such message many times, but I always ignored it because I've always suspected it to be coming from scammers. Now I just received another one and decided to confirm my suspicion here. True, it's scam! But how do they get people's numbers? Na wah ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.