Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) (1139 Views)

Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here / Erigga Fans Out There Come In & Drop Some Slangs / Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by marshborn(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Today makes it six years since Dagrin left us, He died at exactly 6pm on April 22, 2010. Which happened to also be my birthday, so I can never forget it. Let's drop some words for this Nigerian music icon.
Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by marshborn(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2016
The car wreck after the crash. embarassed

Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by dkronicle(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Misofuyin entertainment.
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2016
I am not a fan but This is sooooo touching......Seee the damage done to the car.... I bet that's the reason he couldn't survive.. So sorry for him.....Chai!!

Happy Birthday to You...... I wish you many Happy Returns..
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by Virginkpekus(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Never knew him or his music but rip all the same.
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by donifez(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Emi ni mo ni girlfriend ehn, iwoni toaster.
R.i.p Dagrin.
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by Adeshizzy: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Mi o like Olopa,mo kin sere pelu DPO
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by yesboss20(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
I miss him.

Rest in peace lyrical trouble...Akogun...

And may your family and friends receive more comfort as the days go by.
Re: Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Big talent

(1) (Reply)

Listen And Download Wiizkid New Single - Fool For You / MUSIC: Effiom Trombone – Ikwo Calabar / Latest Zanku Video. Download Yung6ix - Leg Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.