Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,319 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? (659 Views)

KACH To Drop "DINO" Video / Erigga Fans Out There Come In & Drop Some Slangs / Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
IF HE WERE TO BE RAPING grin
WHAT WHAT WOULD HIS BARS BE grincheesy
SeverusSnape NgeneUkwenu
omenka cktheluckyman Firefire
mynd44 Airforce1 KingRex1 johnbuck81
macquis Fynestboi vanquay69
Fedayeen02 OZAOEKPE Starbeams
airmark

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by KEZDON(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Yeah! Lego!

mind of a killer

lion of ubima

slayer of Jonathan

minister of transport

campaign director........
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by Sparrow13: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Tell Wike that after I 'school him with bars' . . . . he’ll be doing jail term in kirikiri
The false traitor/ will be punished with forced labour/ by this great orator/
Even 'Mama piss' knows. . . .that I’ll break his head with 'Mace' . . . like Rivers State Lawmakers!/
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by KingRex1(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
IF HE WERE TO BE RAPING grin
WHAT WHAT WOULD HIS BARS BE grincheesy
SeverusSnape NgeneUkwenu
omenka cktheluckyman Firefire
mynd44 Airforce1 KingRex1 johnbuck81
macquis Fynestboi
Fedayeen02 OZAOEKPE

**Hmmhmn clears mic**
Hmm I'm ameachi rotimi

Gat a billion bucks on me

Even efcc can't code me

Wike gat nufin on me

Road nd transport on me

But y'all will get nufin from me**

Drops mic.. Smellymouth take over

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2016
my money in APC naa 19billion Rivers and still flowing/
Like Frank Martin me and my Fulani Presido keep transporting
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by johnbuck81(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
KingRex1:

**Hmmhmn clears mic**
Hmm I'm ameachi rotimi

Gat a billion bucks on me

Even efcc can't code me

Wike gat nufin on me

Road nd transport on me

But y'all will get nufin from me**

Drops mic.. Smellymouth take over
its still amaechi d last man standing
haters wanna see ma neck hanging
still that mothafackn lion from da south
i
Re: Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
jennann happy Christmas to you. May you live long and enjoy more years of joy and Divine favour. Happy to you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Ekorobat By Flamosky Mixed By Indomix / The Making Of Dr Dre, Funny Picture! / Whats Your Top Five Albums 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.